Home Buying in Marlboro>Question Details

Deanna Young, Both Buyer and Seller in Hoboken, NJ

I am looking to move to the Marlboro area of NJ, but want to be as close as possible to the Matawan train station. Can anyone recommend good areas?

Asked by Deanna Young, Hoboken, NJ Sun Aug 12, 2012

Answers

10
Every person responding doesn't want to help without trying to get a commission.
Hello Deanna, Seller pays the commission. I will answer all your questions, you can email me @ gbaity@remax.com
Flag Fri Feb 14, 2014
Hi Deanna
The Matawan train station is off Rte 79 which becomes Main St in Matawan. Any communities of homes off or near Rte 79 would be the closest to the train. Most will fall under the Morganville section of Marlboro when you are doing a search. There are some great homes available. Feel free to call me if you need help finding a home

Joan Congilose
RE/MAX Central
(732) 972-1000 x 364
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Sep 23, 2012
Hi Deanna,
How's everything going? I would recommend Marlboro since it is nicer than Matawan. Also, there are other towns with train stations that are very nice area's to live, such as Middletown and Little Silver. Just let me know if I can be a further assistance and hope this has been a help.

Peter G. Apicella
Realtor Associate
Prudential Zack Shore Properties
520 Washington Blvd.
Sea Girt, NJ 08750
732-915-2773
Hi Deanna,
There are great places near the Matawan train station for you to live. Homes in the area vary in price from the high 100k's and up. It will depend on what type of home your are looking for. I hope you are able to find the right agent to help you.
Marlboro is a large town, however the Northern most area of Marlboro known as Morganville is only a short drive to the Matawan train station, under 10 minutes. There are plenty of properties to choose from in this area in all price ranges. I live and work in Marboro and would be happy to show you.
Give me a call.
Dana Lewis
Orange Key Realty: 732-863-6969
Hi Deanna
Wow, moving from Georgia to New Jersey is a big step, I am sure you have so many concerns and questions. There are a few options to get you close to the train station and much depends on what you are looking for. I remember when I moved to NJ from out of state, it was confusing as I did not know any of the areas. I've been here for 13 years and I love. Please feel free to contact me and I would be happy to help in any way I can.
juliekingrealtor@gmail.com
732 598-2222

Julieann King
Broker Associate
RE/MAX Central
Hi...

Although Marlboro is a great town, there are better choices for you for your commute...I will share info with you..Too much to print..smiles.....

Diane/agent. 732 859 2376
Hi Deanna,

I've lived in Marlboro my entire life an know this area well. Marlboro IS very close to the Matawan train station, as it is, but you may also want to shop/compare with other towns in the immediate area such as Manalapan, Marlboro, Aberdeen, Matawan, Old Bridge, and others. It will depend on other factors such as your total desired monthly payment, since the monthly taxes will vary among the different towns.

Deanna, shoot me an email at [ajfreehold@aol.com] with your preferred price range and basic housing needs (#bedrooms, baths, basement, garage, etc) and I'll reply with currently available homes that match in the area you are looking.

Happy Househunting!

Anthony Jankowski, GRI, CRS, CRB
Realtor, Broker-Salesperson
Keller Williams Realty West Monmouth
732-740-9400 direct
ajfreehold@aol.com
Also, you can contact me via email at
angelabaskin@kw.com
Thank You,
Angela Baskin
Ms Young, thank you for reaching out. I am experienced in this area and it would be my pleasure to locate a home in Marlboro or Morganville area near the Matawan Train. There are many wonderful types of homes as well. Please contact me on my mobile at 718-344-7862 or on my office phone at 732-536-9010 ext 326 and let me know what type of home you would be interested in with your price range, and i will compile a list of homes to show you. In addition as your selling agent, i can get your home on the market, coordinate listing offers and oversee everything from contract to close on both your home sale and your new purchase.
I am looking forward to working with you.
Thank You,
Angela Baskin
http://www.baskinahome.com
Keller Williams Realty West Monmouth