Wslan, Home Buyer in

I am looking to lease with a option, 2 bed 2 bath condo in Pinellas County.

Asked by Wslan, Fri Jun 14, 2013

Selling Michigan home but am ready t o take advantage of a opportunity now.

Answers

4
Wslan,
The real estate environment in Pinellas County favors the seller at this time. The Florida real estate fire sale ended 18 months ago..
-
PLEASE read the Q&A found in the link Elaine provided in her response.
-
You may have more options than you realize. You woulld be well served to actually have a chat with a Pinellas County Realtor(r) to review your situation, requirements and needs. Very often the solution to your situation requires connections and resources you will not find on aggregate websites but within the comunity of real estate professionals.
-
If you are seriously looking to acquire a condo in Pinellas county you will need to pick up the phone and give a Realtor(r) a call.
-
By the way, the weathers exceptional. Yesterday, August 15, 2013, during my Honeymoon Island ten mile run, I was accompanied by 7 Atlantic Bottlenose Dolfins. It's amazing how everything one frets about fades away when such priviledge materializes.

Best of success,
Annette Lawrence, Broker/Associate
Remax Realtec Group
Palm Harbor, FL
727.420.4041
http://RealEstateMadeEZ.us
Serious people call!
Serious people need reliable data.
The image shown in my profile was taken at Honeymoon Island
Our area is experiencing a "seller's market." During a seller's market, sellers have a choice of buyers. I just listed a house at 8:30 in the morning, had three calls to arrange showings by 9:10, showed it twice by 2:00, and had a contract to purchase that home by 5:00. Other agents are sharing similar experiences. Sellers have several offers coming in at once. If you are coming in with leasing with an option to buy, your offer will not be attractive enough to a seller in this market. Leasing with an option to buy is an advantage to the buyer, because the buyer can lock in a price that will probably go up. I can't think of a reason that a seller would consider giving the buyer that option, when offers are coming in higher and higher, and the rental market is also sizzling hot.
I agree with Elaine, the market is on fire right now. Let me know if you need any help with financing.

Albert
Hi Wslan --

Assuming you mean lease with option to purchase, that really is a rarity here. Beware of any advertisements that say otherwise.

The subject has been addressed recently at length:

http://www.trulia.com/voices/Home_Buying/Looking_for_Rent_to…

Sell your home in Michigan. Come down and buy a home outright.

Let me know if I can help!

Elaine