Home Buying in Flagami>Question Details

Mohammad Nad…, Home Buyer in 21231

I am looking to invest in bank owned property near FIU for rental purposes. Can you please help and advise what is popular with students.?

Asked by Mohammad Nadreen, 21231 Thu Jul 12, 2012

Answers

6
Hello Rebeca, I was wondering if your purchase did go through and if your are still interested in something very close to FIU, I have a beautiful unit available, please email me if you want additional details.
Hello Rebecca,

As a FIU Alumni I would consider a couple of factors. It depends on what you are looking for: Are you looking for ROI? Do you want to be able to rent it out quicker? What tends to be popular with students is a 2 or 3 bedroom apartment that they can share the cost.

Make sure you hire the right real estate agent that is knowledgable in brokering bank owned properties.

As a former banker, I have a lot of experience in brokering bank owned properties.

If you need any assistance, please feel free to contact me.

Pablo Torres
AF Realty, LLC
786-205-6988
pabtorres@af-realty.com
http://www.miamibuyproperties.com
Good afternoon, There are some great properties that are located near the South Campus of FIU as well as the North Campus. Typically around these areas you can find a great twonhome or condo to invest in with at least two bedrooms. I can find some great properties for you and get you a great ROI for your money. Feel free to contact me at the info below so we can discuss.

Tamika Moses
Keller Williams Realty Partners SW
954-404-4646
tmrealtor@yahoo.com
Tamika,
I am looking for properties all around Miami were I can get a good ROI. My intentions are to keep them for 3 to 5 years and then sell them. If you could send me a MLS for properties that you would recommend up to the price of $200,000 I would appreciate it.
Thank You.
Alvaro
alvarolazo6196@hotmail.com
Flag Thu Jan 16, 2014
While REO investory is very very very low, there may be something for you. And basically at todays prices, the numbers work well with most any real estate purchase in the Miami market. Several questions come to mind as a 32-yr Broker/Agent in this town, so: 1) What return (or Cap Rate) are you expecting? 2) Do you prefer 1 or 2 or 3 bedrooms? 3) Are you investing cash or with financing? 4) How soon are you ready, willing & able to make this investment purchase? Some thoughts ... the returns on 1 bdrms are generlly better than 2s or 3s because the numbers just make more sense. However, re-selling a 1 Bdrm vs a 2 or 3 in the future may be more challenging, although very possible. Room-Mate scenarios as a Landlord/Investor are never the best although at the onset & on the face of it may appear more "lucrative". SIngle Family detached Homes or Fee Simple, Lot & Block Townhomes generally make for better, residential real estate investments in the long run. Have you ever been a Landlord or done this type of investing before? For your personal, private, no-obligation consultation on this matter please feel free to call or write, SteveCEpstein@gmail.com Cell/Text 305-546-5132. Thanks and best wishes, Steve E
Rebecca,
Not only am I a Licensed Real Estate Agent, I am also a student at FIU studying Finance. I'd be more then glad to get to know you and give you some good deals for a good ROI.

Angelo Lamas
The Keyes Company
954-243-5439
LamasAngelo@gmail.com
Rebeca if you need information about property prices around FIU, e mail me at nfigueroa3199@hotmail.com and I'll be looking and send information thru e-mail.