Alissa, Both Buyer and Seller in 08108

I am looking to find a home but will need a lease-purchase option. Can any realtors in the Collingswood area help? Thank you!

Asked by Alissa, 08108 Fri Feb 17, 2012

Answers

7
Dear Alissa,

Very glad you brought your question to Trulia - you've turned to a good place to get some answers!

I'm curious on why you are looking for a Lease/Purchase option? Often times folks want to do a lease/purchase because they would like more time to "save" for a down-payment, or may have some credit issues that need to be "cleaned up" before they can apply for a loan, or perhaps you want to secure a "sale price" on a home because you think prices may go up. There may be many reasons - but they might not be in your best interest. Are you familiar with how lease/purchase options work? Since I live and work in Collingswood, I'd be more than happy to sit down and explain it to you and learn a bit more about your situation.

I like helping folks make the right move! Whether it's renting, buying, or a lease/purchase.

Kind Regards,

Joy Messner
Lenny, Vermaat, & Leonard Inc., Realtors
90 Tanner Street
Haddonfield, NJ 08033
856.669.9949 (mobile)
856.428.9677 (x248)
Alissa
I have a townhouse listed in Haddon Twp that may be able to do a lease purchase. It is for sale, but the owner may be willing to take this route. It has 3BR, new windows, new kitchen, central air and a garage. The asking price is $128,900. Please call me in the morning to talk about it. (856-795-7890)
Sandi Lichtman, Lichtman Associates Real Estate
Hi Alissa,

There are a couple rental listings in Collingswood that are (or have been) on the market for sale. These are generally the homes you want to target. Other options would be to look for vacant homes that have been on the market for an extended period of time.

The best place to start would be to share your requirements - bedrooms, bath(s), lease price, etc. Happy to help out! Give me a call at 856-616-7131.

Kathi Boggs-Shaner
2012 Five-Star Real Estate Agent
Prudential Fox & Roach
Haddonfield, NJ 08033
Hi Alissa. I live and work in Collingswood. Let's chat about what your exact needs are. I have some ideas.

Eric Axelson, Associate Broker
Kurfiss Sotheby's International Realty
856.617.1212
info@homefinder360.com
Web Reference: http://homefinder360.com
Hello Alissa,
Thanks for your question.
I will be happy to send you the properties that are on the market for rent with the purchase option.
Keep in mind that nowadays market is ideal for buyers so if you can buy you will save money unless your credit or circumstances do not allow you to. There is a good amount of homes available, interest rates are at historical lows.
Good luck in your search.
Ines De La Cruz, Realtor, ABR
RE/MAX Connection
inesdelacruz@remax.net
Web Reference: http://www.inesdelacruz.com
Here's a link to a blog I wrote on how to find lease-options: http://bit.ly/findaleaseoption

Don Tepper, Real Estate Pro in Fairfax, VA
Why not just rent and buy when you really can. You will be lots better off I bet.