Home Buying in Royersford>Question Details

phillyfan, Home Buyer in Royersford, PA

Question removed

Asked by phillyfan, Royersford, PA Tue Jul 24, 2012

This question was removed by its author.

Answers

9
I service the area specified and can be of assistance in your investment property search. What are the parameters of your investment matrix? Financing or cash? Feel free to contact me privately to discuss your situation. Good Hunting!
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Jul 24, 2012
Contact me, I have lived in Royersford for the past 17 years and know Royersford well! I have been a real estate investor/landlord myself for the past 26 years and will be able to service your needs from solid personal experience! 610-764-9494 or you can email me at realpro@realtor.com!
I have a property for sale that is updated and in Lower Pottsgrove School District. Great Rental potential. Please email me and I will provide the MLS number for you. My email is andersonpros@yahoo.com

Christine
Pease call me at 484-955-5981 to discuss your specific criteria so I will be able to better understand your investment requirements.
Maureen
Call me at 239-672-2599 and we can discuss potential investments. I'd just like to speak with you first to get a better idea of what you're looking for. I'm not afraid of helping you buy a short sale, just as long as you understand going in that it's a long process.
I have a feeling that agents are not much interested in short sale properties.
I have a short sale in Chesterview which is in Royersford that is a short sale! 2 bdrm 2 bath just needs new carpets! Call or email me for more information 484-762-8177.
I have 2 singles that might meet your needs. Call me or email me @ccollis@barndtagency.com
Thanks!
Flag Tue Jul 24, 2012
Feel free to give me a call and we can discuss. I work with a few different investors and would be happy to assist you as well. I'm in Collegeville nice and you can reach me at 267.231.8255 or Andrew@AndrewHimes.com