Home Buying in Frisco>Question Details

Invest Prope…, Home Buyer in San Ramon, CA

I am looking to buy investment property in Frisco. Please advise on what areas are good to buy investment property.

Asked by Invest Property, San Ramon, CA Wed Feb 6, 2013

I am interested in single family homes with stable rent, low hoa, potential for appreciation and newer construction.

Hi Investor-

There are quite a few areas that are good for investors and it depends on your price range. I'm currently working with 6 investors from California. Would be happy to help you too!

Please email me your details on what you are looking for and I will send you listing reports.

Sherry Renfroe
Ebby Halliday Realtors
Mobile Site: m.sherryrenfroe.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Feb 6, 2013
I have a house at 9925 Bordeaux AVE. I have steady rent of 1350 for that house, but I moved out of state I need to sell it. The house had a foundation problem and I fix it. It has the life time transferable warranty. I did not fix the cracks yet. I have tenant that mostly they want to stay there next year too.
The lease is over in November. Give me a call at 214-284-9083 if you need more info
3BD 2 bath 1913 sqft

Frisco area has great investment options but as far as your requirement concerns, there are multiple rental options in that area. You can find a property agent or realtor which can discuss with you on your needs for that particular investment of yours.

Investment Club 360
2943 Thomas Ave, Dallas, TX
Hello, I would need to speak with you and gather more info from you, so please contact me at 214-872-0400.

I live in Frisco as well as sell real estate throughout the area.

Providing Solutions Because...Your Move Matters!

Michael L. Brownstead, GRI, ABR
1002 Raintree Cir., Ste. 100
Allen, TX 75013
E-mail: MBrownstead@msn.com
Frisco area has so many great neighborhoods for investment properties. I've lived in Frisco for 8 years and know the entire area very well. I'm happy to help you narrow down your search. Give me a call at 214-886-2588 when you are free to talk. In the meantime, you can check out what is available on my website.

Debbie Viverito
West Frisco near the tollroad (easy commute south) is a growing, flourishing area. *There is also still a lot of undeveloped land in that area. While we never recommend buying on "future appraisals" (market changes), I'm sure you can imagine. There is a wait-list a mile long for a school called "Wakeland" in this area. in "old Frisco" there have been a few homes that have either been torn down and the lots sold for value, or the homes renovated, then sold. It is still a very, very transitional area. Commercial development (restaurants, neighborhood pubs, medical offices, etc) is on the upswing in this area, bringing forth an influx of people.

Feel free to contact me if I can be of more assistance; would love to help.

-Amy S. Arey, Realtor
Halo Group Realty, LLC
Happy to assist you. Much depends on what you can qualify for payment then determine what areas of Frisco. I work with investors world wide and invest in properties myself.

Lynn911 Dallas Realtor & Consultant, Credit Repair Advisor
Multimillion Dollar Sales Producer

Follow me on Facebook
I know a builder who will work with you and all your needs on a custom level and yes within your criteria. His name is Dave Donahoo. # is 4696588178. You can tell him Robin w/Holiday Builders referred you. He has worked with several investers I have sent him and all have been successful.
The truth about this embezzling, steroid dealing freak. read below. He hasn't built a house in many years and his reviews are all from his high school friends!
Flag Sun Oct 27, 2013
*Type: CIVIL JUDGMENT | Amount: $4,015 *Court:DENTON JP CT 2 - THE COLONY*Case Number: F05398J2 | DateFiled: 01/13/2006*Debtor Address: 11572 LENOX LN,FRISCO,TX 75034 *Creditor: BARSI, JEFFDavid Donahoo*Type: FORCIBLE ENTRY/DETAINER | Amount: Unavailable*Court: DENTON JP CT 2 - THE COLONY*Case Number:F05230J2| Date Filed: 08/05/2005 *Debtor Address: 2426THORNTREE DR, FRISCO, TX 75034 *Creditor: PRIME PROPERTIESDavid Donahoo*Type: CIVIL NEW FILING | Amount: $3,190 *Court:DENTON JP CT 2 - THE COLONY*Case Number: F05230J2 | DateFiled: 07/13/2005 *Debtor Address: 2426 THORNTREE DR,FRISCO, TX 75034 *Creditor: PRIME PROPERTIESDavid W Donahoo*Type: CIVIL JUDGMENT | Amount: $69,165 *Court:COLLIN COUNTY COURT-MC KINNEY*Case Number: 00526805 | Date Filed:06/28/2005*Debtor Address: 8249 BOBWHITE DR, FRISCO, TX75034*Creditor: PARAMONT FRAMING INCDavid Donahoo*Type: CIVIL DISMISSAL | Amount: $1,995 *Court:DENTON JP CT 2 - THE COLONY*Case Number: F05166J2 | DateFiled: 05/16/2005*Debtor Address: 242.
Flag Sun Oct 27, 2013
We can help.
Frisco is a high demand area for both sales and rentals.
Most of the homes were built in the last 10 years or so.

We help many investors and are investors ourselves so try to do our best to recommend not just any property, but one that will work for you.

We can send you a list when you are ready.
Here are the lowest 5 priced homes for sale in Frisco currently.
I am an investor. Please send me your list as well. Yazdanirealty@gmail.com
Flag Fri May 8, 2015
Bruce Lynn, Real Estate Pro in Coppell, TX
Hi, I would be happy to consult with you about investing in our area. I have personally invested in rental properties for the past 15 years in this market and have several investor clients as well. Please give me a call if you like to discuss further.

Andrea Brooks
There are several areas that have good investment value. It depends what price range and amenities you are looking for. The margins can change with the size of home and the area. Find a realtor in the area and let them help you.

John Safstrom
Systematic Home Inspections
Invest Property,

Welcome to Dallas. As you probably know it the home price here is a lot less than San Ramon. You get a lot more here. I used to live in Dublin so I know San Ramon quite well.

Frisco is huge compared to San Ramon and there are PLENTY of areas that you can choose for investment depending upon your budget. Rental market is really hot here, too. When are you planning on visiting Dallas? Will this property be solely for investment purposes only or will you be relocating here in the future? Feel free to call me as I'd be happy to assist you.

Take care,
Susie Kay, Realtor®
United Real Estate
III Lincoln Centre, 5430 LBJ Freeway #280
Dallas, TX 78240

Servicing your real estate need is my priority!
Select a Realtor then communicate your criteria.