Home Buying in Dallas>Question Details

Bhuhn03, Home Buyer in Dallas, TX

I am looking to buy investment property in Dallas.

Asked by Bhuhn03, Dallas, TX Tue Aug 27, 2013

I am looking for single family homes primarily in Lower Greenville / Henderson area, but open to other East Dallas neighborhoods that are experiencing gentrification. I am relatively new to Dallas, so I do not have a team in place to get the job done. Any realtors that have experience in this, please contact me. Please explain how many investment properties you've been involved with in the past year, as well as trusted contractors that your clients have used. The more details, the easier it will be to decide who I contact for help. Thanks and I look forward to hearing from you!

Answers

8
We have a whole team of agents who work are specially trained to work with investors. I would be happy to put you in touch with the group, just let me know how to best contact you!
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Aug 27, 2013
Good Morning,

I have a company I just started and we are looking for investors to purchase properties that we have under contract for 50/60 percent below market value. We will obtain properties all over the United State. If you are interested please contact me Rande Smith Via e-mail at (infoallcityhome@gmail.com) or directly contact me at 323 283-1395
Hi Bhuhn03,

You can visit this website http://www.investmentclub360.com for any help. The real estate agents have been investing in real estate since 2001. If you need any information which can help you in buying investment property in Dallas then you can contact Mr. Kamran Baluch. His contact details are

Phone: 214-810-4339
Email: Sales@investmentclub360.com
I am managing more than 100 properties in DFW area. In 2012, I sold 25 investment properties, 8 of which I am managing for the new owners. This year, I sold 14 investment properties so far, 5 of which I am managing. The work I did ranges from simple cleaning, make-ready to a total rehab. If you are looking for a hand-ons realtor/property manager, please give me a call or drop me a line.
Duong Nguyen
RE/MAX Associates of Dallas
1221 Abrams Road, Suite 130
Richardson, Texas 75081
469-556-3042
don_remaxabrams@yahoo.com
Pick any 1 Realtor to work only.
http://www.tcrdallas.com
Hi there,

I have been an investor in the Lower Greenville particular Mstreets area for over 5 years. I have a numbers of rentals in the lakewood area as well as uptown. Most of my rentals are duplexes and single family home. I also help investors to find home with flip potentials.

I have a list of recommended contractors I had personally worked with that I can share. I also help to manage the property construction if needed to be as well.

You can visit my website at http://www.findyourtexashome.com for more information about me.

Looking forward to hear from you

Dixon
This is something I did for a number of years and can be profitable if done right. you will need to be prepared to put a minimum of 25% down and depending on rental income or a flip will need to comp. out the area and get your numbers together. I would be able (as I do with other investors) to help you. Just contact me and we can discuss the process.
David Whiteside
I'm not a realtor, but I work with several out-of-state buyers/investors on the inspection side of the process. Having a good independent inspector is crucial when buying older investment properties to maximize your profit margins. Several of my clients go under contract site unseen. I can also recommend realtors familiar with the process. Send me an email if you have questions and look my company up online to read reviews if interested. Good luck -

John Safstrom
Systematic Home Inspections