Home Buying in Orlando>Question Details

Mbadie11, Home Buyer in Cape Coral, FL

I am looking to buy a single family house in Orlando to rent it long term. I also need a property management

Asked by Mbadie11, Cape Coral, FL Tue Jan 1, 2013

Price range around $100k. What are good areas for rent?
Also are there short sale good deals in Orlando ( I see a lot in Cape Coral). Thanks

Answers

9
I'd be glad to help if you'd like to give me a call tomorrow. Short sales and foreclosures are what I do best. You can reach me any time at 407-870-3581. If you'd like to see what's available in Orlando in the mean time please visit my website at http://www.mycflhome.com. I look forward to hearing from you.

All the best in the new year,
Nate Tutas
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Jan 1, 2013
I have looked on our MLS (realtors listing system) and found a few houses in Saint Cloud for under $100k which I could rent quickly. Please give me your e-mail address so I can get these too you if you aren't already working with another Realtor.

I look forward to making you money.

Julie
JulieRents@aol.com
I am a full time property manager so can definately help you with that. We have several agents in our office whom do sales, from what I've seen the biggest problem with short sales is how long they take to sell, so it is tuff as a property mangaer to know when I'd be able to rent the property. REO/bank owned close much quicker with a better idea of close date so I can work on getting it rented as soon as the property closes. Saint Cloud - just south of Orlando is very hot right now with lower sales prices than Lake Nona and UCF area's although it is attracting the "medical city" renters.

Give me your e-mail address and I can set you up with some houses to look at.

Julie
Property Manager
Davis Real Estate Group
JulieRents@aol.com
Here is one that should tick all your boxes:
http://mfr.mlxchange.com/DotNet/Pub/EmailView.aspx?r=1573602…

You will find that it is pretty hard to find a house built this century in a decent neighborhood for around $100,000. They are not at all common any more. 2 or 3 years ago, yes. Today, no.

Did you know that you can check out my references and the references of the other agents that answer right here on Trulia? Just click on our pictures to go to our profiles and read what our clients say about us. Pick the person you’d be most comfortable to work with. Of course I hope it’s me, but if not then best of luck to you.
Our office is dedicated to long term property management. We coordinate the advertising, viewings, thorough application process on prospective tenants, rent collection, and maintenance of the property, just to name a few. My office is located in Orlando and I'd love to speak with you further. Contact me directly at 407-374-9101.

Look forward to speaking with you.

Craig Rich
Property Manager
Real Estate Broker
craig@rpmpremier.com
Hi There:

In my opinion UCF, Lake Nona and Metrowest areas would be unbeatable options for investment purposes due to their rather high rent amount/price ratios created as a result of relatively high demand in these areas (Mega developments in Lake Nona, University in UCF and concentration of businesses in Metrowest area create a higher than usual rental demand in these neighborhoods).

Aside being a top producer Realtor I am a investor myself & due to my civil engineering back ground I have even developed commercial and residential properties. So I have no doubt my rather unique in-depth knowledge in virtually all the aspects of real estate would make your transaction as smooth as possible. Please feel free to review my background and let me know if I can assist you.

Abraham Bidhendi - Top Producer Realtor® with over 25 years of experience
Awarded as Exit's the TOP Buyer side Transactions for the State of Florida
We have had 165 successful transactions during the past year alone.
Exit Realty Access, LLC
Direct: (407) 744-2533
Fax: (407) 444-9925
Email: REOsofflorida@msn.comOr abidhendi@ORLANDOPROPERTIESONLINE.COM
Website: http://reosofflorida.mfr.mlxchange.com/Or http://abidhendi.orlandopropertiesonline.com
Kissimmee Office: 391 N. Main St., Kissimmee, FL 34741
Altamonte Springs Office: 660 Palm Springs Dr., Suite D, Altamonte Springs, FL 32701
Mbadie,

Glad you dropped in.. I can solve both your needs. Just drop me a line tomorrow at your earliest convenience. I just closed 6 investment properties in two months for two other clients i have. I placed property management with the properties, and they will be occupied before the end of the month, with vetted tenants on signed contracts. Check my comments from my buyers, ALL GREAT!!

Results, not just talk....

Highest and best regards,

Vincent Warren Paige, Jr.
REALTOR® | RE/MAX Showcase
Luxury Property Specialist
Certified Broker Price Opinion Registered Agent (BPOR)
8934 Conroy Windermere Road | Orlando, FL 32835
Direct: 407.256.8190 | Fax: 407.264.8073
E-mail: vpaige1@yahoo.com
I sell and manage property in both areas of Florida. Short sales are definitely the best deals going right now if you are willing to wait out the process. Contact me and we can discuss options in both areas. Rental prices in Orlando are higher at the moment.
Web Reference: http://www.mvpfla.com
Talk with Nate Tutas. He's one of the best short sale agents in Orlando. 407.870.3581