Home Buying in Portland>Question Details

Austin, Home Buyer in Portland, OR

I am looking to buy a large amount of land or house with land within city limits

Asked by Austin, Portland, OR Mon Sep 3, 2012

First time buyer. Approximately 150,000$ is my limit. Considering neighboring properties.

Answers

6
Hi Austin,
I recently helped a client in buying 78 acre land piece for $215k in forest grove area. Contact me and we can further discuss.
Regards
Manisha Jain
Looking for properties of at least 10,000sqft lot and not more than one acre,if 150,000 is your limit, there aren't too many choices out there. and if it's for a property in town you'll most likely get a heavy fixer or a very small house in need of some updates/repairs. on the East Side there are some in NE but most of them will be located in SE (with just a few in Gresham and Milwaukie and Oregon City). On the West Side you really get lucky to get something at or under 150K in Portland or Tigard or Tualatin or Hillsboro. Most likely you need to look in areas as Forest Grove or Cornelius or Sherwood. And if you look for a big house on a very large lot, I'm sorry to say it, you may need to reconsider your options. There might be chances to see some properties in the way you like in the days/months to come but if you're not 100% hooked on what the market brings-up in a daily basis or on the price changes I really doubt you'll find the property you like and want. That's why is pretty wise if you'd get in touch with a Realtor (of your choice) who can keep you up to date on the things, day and night. If I can answer any other questions I'd be glad to. All the best.
The house I spoke about yesterday 1/2 acre 3200 sq ft 6 bedroom 3 bath has 6 offers today. The market is flying under $175,000. There are others. Give me a call. Tom inglesby
Hi Austin,

I would love to help you out, however, I would need more information about what type of home, and where you are wanting to look. Please don't hesitate to call or email if my team can help you in your search. It costs you nothing to hire a Real Estate Broker to work on your behalf.

Mandy Lewis
(503) 522-5803 cell
http://www.pdxRockstars.com
Broker, Keller Williams
Web Reference: http://www.pdxRockstars.com
You should elaborate. Too little information to offer any help.
Hi, Austin:

I'd be happy to help you. Please contact me, and we'll go from there.

Best regards