Home Buying in Houston>Question Details

Dereck Ander…, Home Buyer in Detroit, MI

I am looking to buy a house/investment in the Houston area. I have about 25k and am seeking a good rent return.

Asked by Dereck Anderson, Detroit, MI Mon Sep 23, 2013

Answers

6
Is anyone intersted to buy a remodeled house. Investor can rent it. Price $60,000.00 . 5415 Canterway Drive Houston Tx. We have listed for sale through our realtor. please contact avneemetals@gmail.com. or i can get the contactdetails of my realtor.
Mr. Anderson,

Please feel free to contact me for assistance.

Jerry Jaggers
Boulevard Realty
713-501-7076
jerryjaggers1@aol.com
Hi Dereck, I'm a Realtor w Century 21. I know what you can purchase that will give you an excellent rent return. You have to email me at YCBarrios@yahoo.com and I will discuss that w you.

Yahlei Barrios
Century 21 The Real Estate Group
832-628-7866
YCBarrios@yahoo.com
Dereck ...

$25k would likely buy you no more than a $100k home, if that ... lenders require at least 20% down these days. If you own any other property, including your primary residence, you'll also have to show six months' cash reserve for each of them.

At your price point, the property will probably be located in an area that brings lower rents (maybe $800 to $950), and will almost certainly need some work ... could be cosmetic, structural (we have issues with slab foundations here), or both. Right now, we're in the midst of a strong sellers' market here, so be prepared to pay somewhat more than you would have a year or so ago, since there's so little inventory and hundreds of investors looking for property.

You're choosing to invest in one of the hottest markets in the country, and will be in competition with individuals and companies that buy, renovate, lease and flip property for a living ... many are cash buyers. I don't know if your timing is quite right. It's probably not what you want to hear, but I do business in an open and forthright manner. Please feel free to get in touch with me to further discuss your options.

Regards ...

Al Geffon
Trend Setter Realty
(713) 213-6350
al@geffon.net
Web Reference: http://www.har.com/algeffon
Hello Mr. Anderson, please contact me today as I am working on a joint venture with 2 other clients. I can provide you with all of the details for the venture, the return rate etc...

Carla Wade
Mr. Anderson, please contact me today....I have a joint venture that I am currently working on with 2 other investors. I can be reached at 281-702-1605 and I can supply you with all the details.

Carla Wade