Sowmya, Home Buyer in 77005

I am looking to buy a house in West University area of Houston. It is a twin unit townhome that is close the

Asked by Sowmya, 77005 Sat May 16, 2009

power lines. What are the concerns about power lines in this area? What are the disadvantages of buying a twin townhome? Any advice on buying in West University area is greatly appreciated.

Answers

1
West University Place is one of the most desired neighborhoods in Houston! It is a separate city bordered by Bellaire, Southside Place and Houston. the schools are outstanding, the recreation facilities great, with improvements in the works, and the police department is famous for their prompt replies to calls. The convenient location and the separate city government are just a couple of features that have kept the values high through the years.
The townhomes built near powerlines have caused some of my clients to have questions, but some have bought there and been very happy and healthy. I suggest you contact a health professional or attorney to get the facts.
If you need an agent to represent you, I would be happy to visit with you to find out the goals you have for this transaction. Call or email and we can make an appointment to meet!
Web Reference: http://www.GailNash.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat May 16, 2009