Home Buying in Pacoima>Question Details

Rosie, Home Buyer in San Fernando, CA

I am looking to buy a home in the pacoima area,this would be my first home so i am trying to get a realor

Asked by Rosie, San Fernando, CA Tue Mar 24, 2009

with a low fee i have allready been preapproved. i am looking on line and i wounder if i could make a offer by myself of if need a realitor.

You need a realtor to help you make sure that you're getting a good deal and getting ripped off by a seller that is asking for more money then he should.
You have to understand that in this market people are greedy and you can be a victim unless you hire a professional to help you.
You don't have to pay any fee to a realtor to help you, the seller needs to pay.

Let me give you the source that all real estate agents use to look at properties that are on the market.
Click the link below, its 100% free for you to use.

Good Luck.
We have several listings in the Pacoima/San Fernando area. Our office is at 15060 Ventura Blvd Suite 100 Sherman Oaks Ca. Growing up here in the San Fernando Valley, I am very familiar with the different areas, and what each one has to offer. Give me a call, I would love to help you find your dream home. Our phone number is 818-205-9555. I am at extension 227

Pati Williams
Golden State Capital Realty
Rosie you don't pay an agent to help you find a home, the seller pays the agent. Now that you have access to the internet it is easier to find something you like, but you do need an agent to make an offer. It is always better that you have your own agent representing you so that all of your interests are protected.

As Bob mentioned there are so many important decisions that need to be made before you sign any documents. I hope you do find an agent that can help you.

If I can be of any assistance please call me 323.359.7992.

The Realtor that is your agent will be paid his/her fee by the Seller when escrow closes. You do not pay anything. However, your Realtor does need to represent you and your best interests. Interview a few before you decide to select one.

You are considering making an offer by yourself. The purchase of a home is an involved process that includes initiating, accepting and modifying contract documents, understanding disclosures from the Seller and lender, carrying out inspections, and importantly, making informed decisions that would not only have an immediate effect but also down the road as it pertains to the property itself. Are you sure that you are prepared and informed enough to do this on your own? Remember, you do not pay your Realtor - the Seller does.

My office covers the Pacoima area and we have recently closed a transaction there. We would be glad to work with you. At your convenience email or give us a call.

Bob Khalsa
Broker Owner
United America Realty