Home Buying in Saugerties>Question Details

Kseniya, Home Seller in Saugerties, NY

I am looking to buy a home in Saugerties area with owner financing. Is anyone looking to sell? Thank you

Asked by Kseniya, Saugerties, NY Tue Jun 25, 2013

Answers

4
There are some owners who are willing to finance but there is not a whole bunch of them. Many things come into play here. How is your credit? Do you have any money for a down payment? Are you currently working at your job for 2 yrs or more? I do have a listing in mind but I would need more information from you. Email me at: shennegan7@hotmail.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Jul 3, 2013
Few owners would do this. Bascially the person you 'finance' can tear your house apart, it's nearly impossible to foreclose on them if they don't pay which is quite common. I watched a friend do this and it took two years, and a ton of money to get the person out. It's nothing like an eviction. I flip houses and the only owner finacing I do is vacant land- and that is with a big down payment. I suggest you rent to buy if you need to clean up your credit.
I suggest you speake to a local agent. Owener financing is no longer common.
I have several but some distance west of there. http://www.vinyardschoice.com - personally owned