Mike, Home Buyer in 33138

I am looking to buy a home in Miami Shores. Can you please tell me what is considered the best area of miami shores? Thank you

Asked by Mike, 33138 Wed Sep 16, 2009

Answers

6
George K Wolfgang’s answer
Miami Shores as a whole is pretty nice. It really depends on your price range. Click my link below and let me know the type of home you are looking for. I would be happy to email you more information. Take care.
Hi Mike,

I agree there is no one best area of Miami Shores. Some people prefer the area east of Biscayne, closer to the water, while some enjoy being within easy walking distance of the Community Center, which hosts numerous events throughout the year. I used to live on Grand Concourse in a building where Al Capone reportedly once lived, and I really liked the proximity to everything in town. If you have children or enjoy golfing, those factors might also influence where you'd want to be.

If you give me a little more information about your preferences, I would be happy to point you in a more specific direction and/or send listings that fit your needs.

Diane Loveridge
Majestic Properties
(786) 210-3449
dloveridge@majesticproperties.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu Sep 17, 2009
I may now be reached at dianeloveridge@gmail.com - Diane
Flag Tue Apr 10, 2012
Great area to buy http://www.tommybarone.com can give you the market intelligence that you need.
Hi Mike,

Depending on your budget I could tell you where you can get the best address for the money. Typically the closer to the bay the more you will spend....however Miami Shores overall is a great investment area as are many of the surrounding areas.

Alice
Hi Mike,

Have you found a home yet? I specialize in Miami Shores and also have lived there for over 10 years. To make it easier, check out the latest statistics with this map and average price info with Miami Shores divided into three zones 1) West, 2) Central, and 3) East:

http://hybridrealtygroup.com/miami-shores-market-statistics/

I think 98th street in the central zone is the best area overall...it's right in the heart, lively but still not too close to the train tracks. If you're talking pure price, the closest to the eastern shore zone has the highest values. Anyway, it really also depends on your budget. Let me know if I can help.

Andrea Crilly

Realtor/Broker/Owner
Hybrid Realty Group, LLC
(305) 333-5345
info@hybridrealtygroup.com
Hi Mike,

It's absolute preferance, drive the areas, I personaly like the area East of 10th ave. At the same time along NE 5th Ave is amazing too! It depends on the size of the home and property line you need.

All the Best!

Naomi Preston
http://www.NaomiPreston.com