sasjenny, Home Buyer in Stokesdale, NC

I am looking to buy a home in Arbor run in Oak ridge and am looking for a 4 bedroom home. Haven't found anything that I like on the current market bu

Asked by sasjenny, Stokesdale, NC Fri Mar 1, 2013

Answers

6
Hello sasjenny - did you end up finding a home in Arbor Run? I know someone who may be interested in selling their home but has not listed it.
We are currently building a new home in Arbor Run.

Beautiful community, and new home being built by Home Team Builders.

See home below-
http://www.triadrealestatesales.com/listing/mlsid/399/proper…
Check out 1222 NC Highway 68N Oak ridge, NC 27310 Listing on Here! Great amenities like in a million dollar home for a great price $ 339,000! Kitchen with Custom Cabinets & tile, built in appliances Viking induction,etc. Movie Theater, 5 bedrooms, 5 baths, 4 car garage, in-law suite w/ bath in garage, large lot 1 acre w/ solar gate landscaped for privacy, convenient to everything with great schools Oak Ridge Elementary, Northwest Middle & High School!
We are currently constructing a home in Arbor Run at 7606 Calmeria Court. It is 4 bedrooms, 4 baths, rec room, office/craft room. It will be ready the end of April for Spring Parade. Visit our website at http://www.FriddleAndCompany.com for more information or contact us directly.
I presently see 11 homes listed for sale in Arbor Run. Not sure what you are looking for but, if you let us know some criteria we can help with the search. Arbor Run is a very nice neighborhood. I have sold homes here in the past over the years.

If you need any help and do not already have a buyer's agent we would be happy to help you.

Hope this helps,
but would love to talk to anyone who is looking to sell.