Alexwortham7…, Home Buyer in Indianapolis, IN

I am looking to buy a home i filed bankruptcy chap. 7 in november 2011 I have a 747 credit score will I still have to wait 2 years

Asked by Alexwortham7902, Indianapolis, IN Mon Feb 11, 2013

Answers

5
Pam Hornett’s answer
Hi Alex, The answer to this question has changed over the past few years. I have a lender that I refer all of my buyers to who would be happy to answer your question...honestly, and would also be happy to give you advise on cleaning up your credit report while you wait for that magic moment that you can qualify again. You'll want to stay clear of preditory lenders who prey on people in tough spots. I would love to help you however I can! I can also help you keep an eye on the areas you are interested in and keep track of what is available, and save you a lot of searching time!

Please contact me at:

pamh@talktotucker.com, ph: 317-938-0147

Pam Hornett
Jamelle Walker is a pretty good Realtor. Give him a call and he will get to work for you to answer this question.

Jamelle Walker
317-453-0917
jamellewalker2002@yahoo.com
jamellewalker.kwrealty.com

Best of luck
Hi Alex, I'm a Realtor with Carpenter Realtors....I'd be happy to point you to a few well informed local lenders that could really help you with your situation. If you're looking at Creekside Woods, you're proably well aware at this point that there are some killer deals out that way. Very affordable - lots of bank owned homes. Let me know if you have any further questions. I'd be glad to help you price out some homes and give you some insight on the current environment.

Christopher W. Muska
Carpenter Realtors
Real Estate Sales Agent
Twitter: @ripplerealtor
Email: cmuska@callcarpenter.com
Web: http://www.cmuska.callcarpenter.com
Hi Alex,

I've got a couple Mtg Brokers and a couple bank lenders you should
check out whom my clients have gotten great service from.

I'm an accomplished Buyers' Agent with lots and lots of recommendations
to me that you can find if you google my name. So, please check me out
too and then give me a call.

Marita
317.513.4652
Hi Alex
No you do not have to wait 2 years. I suggest you gather up some information than interview loan officers. You want an experienced loan officers who works for a lender that offers all of the loan types. Check out Your-Road-Home.com and read the article Consultation, Interviewing Loan Officers and you will also find a few articles on loans. Than you will be ready to interview loan officers. Your credit score is sufficent to buy one year after BK. Good Luck,