Home Buying in Greenwood>Question Details

Jreynolds, Both Buyer and Seller in Augusta, GA

I am looking to buy a frat house. What is the best area?

Asked by Jreynolds, Augusta, GA Sat Oct 20, 2012

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3026785799-205-Durst-Ave-Gree…

Answers

2
Greenwood is a fairly small town and finding the right property for a "frat house" may not be able to be determined by just locating a particular area, it may best be located by finding an agent who will work diligently with you to locate the right property when it comes on the market if it is not already on the market. You may find a property on the internet that works for you but without knowing if it is going to pass zoning guidelines it is not the right property. Or you may locate an area that is zoned for your purpose but no properties fit the needs. When you are looking in a large city there may be hundreds of opportunities but in a smaller town with much less inventory and even less inventory that fits specific criteria. Your best option is as I pointed out earlier in my answer, a Realtor who will be diligent in helping you snag the right real estate that fits the need, the location and zoning. It may take awhile but the right agent will not give up on finding the real estate to fit your needs if you don't give up.

Sally Morris
Hi Jreynolds,

That's a good question and a funny one too! You should work directly with an agent who can help you learn more about that specific property (and probably will know a lot about similar properties in the area). To find an agent, just click on the yellow button on the property's listing and you will be able to start a dialogue.

Please let me know if you have any questions or if I can help with anything else. I am happy to be a resource for you. Good luck with the search!

Ali, Trulia Voices Community Manager