Neachelle, Both Buyer and Seller in 08332

I am looking to buy a duplex. I can either purchase a newer one ( which I haven't see many nice ones for

Asked by Neachelle, 08332 Fri Jun 12, 2009

sale) or I can buy the land and build a multi family home on it. The problem is that there is nothing out there that I like. We've already been preapproved to buy but I can't find the right property. Can anyone help? Thank you!

Answers

4
April Puesi’s answer
My name is April Puesi. I am the Broker at Coldwell Banker Excel Realty in Vineland. If you are still in the midst of shopping for a duplex, I would love the opportunity to sit down with you to review all possibilities in the area you desire. 8/56-696-1111 office / 856-392-1523 mobile
Neachelle,

I'm an agent for Southern Realty LLC in Millville, NJ. Please let me know what price range you are willing to spend. I'm sure I can find something that will interest you. Are you specifically interested only in Millville or should I also check Vineland? Thanks for the inquiry.

Mike Castiglioni
Southern Realty LLC
131 N High St
Millville, NJ 08332
856-825-9700 ext 207
609-501-3948
Neachelle,

Buying land is an option, but you will need to determine the zoning regulations for a particular parcel (i.e., the town must allow for the building of a multi-family dwelling and/or duplex). If you are utilizing online resources for your research and not working directly with an agent, now sounds like the a good time. Sloane sounds like she might be a good candidate (in full disclosure I personally don't know Sloane, but she sounds like she's willing to work hard for you!)

P.S. I currently have buildable duplex lot available in Manalapan/Englishtown, Monmouth County. Email me if you would like the particulars.

Love and Peace,
Francesca Patrizio, Realtor, ePro
Francesca@PatrizioRE.com
Web Reference: http://www.PatrizioRE.com
Good morning Neachelle

How are you ....

Well, I have a few questions for you ...where are you looking to buy/live and what are you looking to spend...How many bedrooms does each apartment need to have ...Are you looking to live in both sides or rent one side out ...Does it matter if it is duuplex or multifamily ..Does it matter if the apartments are side by side or above/below each other ....

With that info we can get started in finding you the right property ...

Looking forward to talk with you.

Sloane Weinstein
Century 21 Worden & Green
Realtor Associate

Direct (732) 995-4289
Email sloane.weinstein@century21.com