Home Buying in East Corona>Question Details

Angel, Home Buyer in Queens, NY

I am looking to buy a coop in corona, ny (58th and calloway) but someone warned me at that it might not be a good area. any opinions? thanks

Asked by Angel, Queens, NY Sat Oct 1, 2011

Answers

2
Real estate professionals are prohibited from steering, enticing a buyer to purchase, or not, in specific neighborhoods; therefore, for any safety concerns, contact the local police department with all your questions, hear all firsthand. If unfamiliar with the area, do revisit more than once and at different times of day, possibly chat with locals/neighbors...
http://spotcrime.com/
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sun Oct 2, 2011
Hi Angel,

I agree with Esterlita.. Stroll or drive around and explore the area during different hours of the day like morning, late afternoon and night if you have the luxury of time to spare. It is advisable to visit the area numerous times before you make a decision because only you can answer if you can see yourself living in that environment you where the coop is located.

Best of Luck.

Maria
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sun Oct 2, 2011