Home Buying in Scarsdale>Question Details

Chandana, Home Buyer in Jersey City, NJ

I am looking to buy a coop in Westchester county in NY - preferably in Scarsdale or White Plains. Are there any coop boards there which allow renting?

Asked by Chandana, Jersey City, NJ Tue Aug 20, 2013

Hello Chanana:

Yes there are Coop Boards that allow renting..

Please call me 914 320-2639 .

or E-mail Fred@FredNussen.com

To make an appointment to speak with me.

Fred Nussen
Licensed Associate Broker
CBR- Buyer Agent specialist
Delphi Real Estate
http://FredNussen.com - to find your next home!!!
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Aug 20, 2013
you are looking for a rent with option to buy? I am currently looking to seem my 970 square foot one bedroom co-op in yonkers with bronxville PO. right next to Sarah Lawrence College. interested? its very spacious and near everything. They allow renters. Let me know if you are interested. You can email me at mhpouncey@hotmail.com
There are only 2 coop buildings in Scarsdale and neither allow renting. As a matter of fact, rarely do any coops anywhere allow renting. You're better off with a condo.
Hi, There are a large number between White Plains and Scarsdale, also in Tuckahoe and Hartsdale. one thing you should know is many coops have owner occupancy stipulations for renting. This means that you may have to live in the home for a specified amount of time before you can rent it. Some only allow renting for a year or two, each building will differ. It's best to have your agent find these rules out prior to viewing any homes so that you know if will work for you in advance.

Christopher Pagli
Licensed Associate Broker
Accredited Buyer Representative
William Raveis Legends Realty Group
Hello Chandana,
There are several cooperatives in White Plains and Scarsdale, some of which do permit renting your unit. I would be glad to work with you, please call me at 914 522-0561 or email me at Barbara.Pollack@realliving .com so that we can get started.
Good evening Chandana

Yes both in white plains and in scarsdale have coops available that later allow renting. Feel free to email me and I will send you all listings available.
I will need to know your price range and maintenance range.

Jennifer Zucco
Charles Rutenberg Realty
Hi Chandana - There are some co-ops in White Plains that allow renting. Please provide your search criteria, such as the number of bedrooms/baths, price range, amenities, etc., and I'll send you suitable property listings.

David Lee
Associate Broker
Grand Lux Realty, Inc.
Mobile: 917-833-4501
Email: Leedavidy@aol.com
Yes. I currently have a listing in Hartsdale. $1600 a month.