Home Buying in Florida>Question Details

Law&golf, Home Buyer in New Jersey

I am looking to buy a condo/townhome in southern florida - east or west coast.

Asked by Law&golf, New Jersey Tue Mar 23, 2010

The ideal property would be 2 bedrooms, 2 baths with access to a golf course and a pool, but without an expensive initiation or annual membership fee. The property needs to be truly maintenance free and pet freindly. Ideally the property would be relatively close to a good beach. The probable use of the property would be full time occupancy Jan - March and periodic short visits otherwise. I may want to rent it out short term when not in use. I am looking in the $75K -125K purchase price range with less than $500/month maintenance & taxes. We are qualified to buy 55 but I am not sure I want to buy a property with a limited resale/rental market.

Any great ideas?

Answers

6
Do you want to see the Sunrise over the water - or the sunset?
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Mar 23, 2010
I have a pre-approved short sale in Bradenton FL. it is a 2/2 1700 sq. ft. with 1 car garage, it is a villa, complex is near IMG Bolliterri Academy in Bradenton. 5 minutes to public golf course, 10-15 minutes to beach, sarasota down town, great small community of 144 owners, not a 55, 410/month fees. if you email me you email I can send you this. however can not rent out for 1st 2 yrs. but great deal it really is
Otherwisem if you are going to be here in the best 3 months to rent then trying to randomly find a place you can rent out /weeklymonthly is hard and the ones you can rent out weekly are sometimes hard to get a loan for because too many investors. I can find you what you what in regards to your price, but rental can not promise
if you decide to go higher i know of a great 3/2 home with pool for 165,000 in a golf course community no CDD fees, 450/yr annual fees and a 2 car garage. It is a wow in Bradenton personally
I am help from Palmetto to venice if you like
David
The Leventhal Team
All over Florida are great deals just waiting to be had. Find an area that you like. I would suggest a visit and drive through or start a preliminary search by contacting a Realtor to send you properties in different locations and find some place that fits in with the lifestyle you want. For more information on Punta Gorda visit http://www.puntagordarealty.com/discover.htm Punta Gorda is a beautiful place and 3hours away from Orlando to the North and Miami to the South. Beaches are about an hours drive.

I would love to help you find what you are looking for.

Genevieve Ramachandran
Punta Gorda Realty
941-268-1511
800-819-2788

we specialize in Southwest Florida, however we have also worked in Southeast for quite a while with sellers and buyer, so we can advise you based onj your preference and price range, where would be the best place for you to invest.

Give us a call at 239-443-5400 or email at eo@oceanhomesrealty.com

Elena Ollick
Amerivest Realty
Faith Home Loans
239-206-4500
800-801-6080
eo@oceanhomesrealty.com
skype: napleshomes
Get Pre-Approved: http://www.faithhomeloans.com/express.html
Law & Golf,

There are a few locations that come to mind in the Sarasota, Venice, North Port locations that may meet your needs. Feel fee to contact us for additional information.

The Eckler Team
Michael Saunders & Company
billeckler@michaelsaunders.com
941-408-5363
Yes, your best bet is to find a Real Estate expert once you've narrowed down the area you want to buy in.