Home Buying in Manalapan>Question Details

Jamie, Real Estate Pro in Edgewater, NJ

I am looking to buy a condo or townhouse in north or middle NJ that has easy access to public transportation to NYC. I would appreciate some advice.

Asked by Jamie, Edgewater, NJ Fri Jun 7, 2013

Answers

15
Have you considered Highlands in Monmouth County? There are several condominium complexes near the Twin Lights lighthouse that are high above the town and have TERRIFIC Ocean views. On a clear day you can see forever (or at least to NYC). The high-speed ferry stops in both Highlands and next door in Atlantic Highlands- a quick trip into the city and wonderful views while you're traveling.

You've got the beach at Sandy Hook and Sea Bright, plus all of the restaurants and vibrancy of downtown Red Bank nearby. It's a location that's hard to beat, and condo prices are a lot lower than they are in the northern part of the state.

Check it out- you'll be glad you did.

Len

Leonard “Len” Dunikoski, GRI
REALTOR® Associate
Diane Turton Realtors – Rumson Office
8 West River Road
Rumson, NJ 07760

(732) 239-0739 (cell) (732) 530-6686 (office)

ldunikoski@dianeturton.com

http://www.rumsonfairhavenhome.com
Come to Edgewater! Fort lee, Cliffside park! HUDSON COUNTY!!

Send me an email if I can help you.
Mrp@grouptwentysix.com

I work in Essex, Middlesex, Monmouth, Somerset and Union Counties. There are many towns in these areas that have trains direct to NYC. Give me a call at your convenience if I can be of any assistance.

Ron Sheedy
(732) 239-7452
I work in Morris, Union and Somerset county. Many of the towns have direct access to NYC commuting.

I would love to help you. Please contact me at 201-527-7313 let me know your budget and we will take it from there of which area will work best.
Middle NJ, (near the northern shore area), Middletown, Monmouth County, which is made up of a group of diverse communities in different price ranges. An hour's train ride to Penn Station. Too long? Focus on the environment around Metro Park, north of the Driscoll Bridge off the Parkway. A transit hub.

Keith Radhuber, Assoc. Broker.
Hi- If you are considering North Jersey ( Morris County ) I would suggest Denville.There is a train to mid town direct as well as buses.

If you would like to send me your price range and e mail I will be happy to send you current listings.

Good luck, Carolle
cadonof@aol.com
973-960-8002 cell
I also cover Middlesex County if you are looking in that area. send me your price range and I will send you what's available.
If possible please call me on my mobile or please send me your contact info so I can send you the liistings
Best
gela Baskin
Hi all,

Thanks much for your replies. I am looking to move out of Manalapan area and move closer to the city, such as Edison or north NJ. Any suggestion on a specific town?
Hi , I have new construction Townhomes in Aberdeen Township , 2 miles to the train. If you can give me your email , I will email the listings to you. There is 6 left to choose from. EllenBarton@DeFalcoRealty.com. 732 490 5762 . Also if you are more specific I can find others as well. Price range , # of bedrooms etc.
Have a great evening , Ellen Barton
I have a few agents on my team who are directly in the mentioned areas. We are well versed in the area and particularly in tune with HOA restrictions, allowed or disallowed financing options, commuter parking and transportation options.

I am not sure if your need for assistance is solely area information, or process of purchasing, etc. Your budget and personal preferences will determine the advice we provide for you.

Let us know how we can help.

Deb
Deborah Madey, Real Estate Pro in Red Bank, NJ
Hi...I am closing on my listingon Monday a great town house.....let me know what towns interest you..So many variables and so much to offer..

Diane..
732. 859. 2376
Hi there, thanks for reaching out. I am very experienced in this area and live along central to mid nj..I would like to get some information so I can send you some current listings. My office nbr is 732 536 9010 ext 326 or my mobile is 718 344 7862 In addition you can contact me via email at angelabaskin@kw.com orvisit my website angelabadkin@kwrealty.com baskinahome.com
Angela Baskin
Your best bet would be Manalapan , Marlboro, Monroe and Old Bridge. Has good school system and great for commute to NYC.
There are many areas along route 9 that will give you what you are looking for. If you send me an idea of your price range, I can send you some things.

JCLJACK25@YAHOO.COM