Parvin Badii,  in 32266

I am looking to buy a condo in wooland hills 200,000-300,000. Forclosures or bank owned ,but i can't find an agent who truly specializes in it

Asked by Parvin Badii, 32266 Thu Jul 8, 2010

so help

Hi Parvin,

Welcome to California!

If you are not yet working with any Realtor, feel free to give me a call. I'd be happy to assist you, finding your new place! There are a few condo's available for you to see!

Look forward to do business with you.

Merlin Barrientos
Realtor Associate
Northridge CA 91324
cell 661 713-8780
Hello Parvin: I am glad that you are interested in Woodland Hills condos between $200K and $300K. There are many lovely condos in safe and beautiful communities in Woodland Hills within your price range. I f you happen to be in town, I am happy to meet you at your convenience. I live and work in Woodland Hills and have done this for many years. I can assist you all types of condos including foreclosures and Bank-owned. If you wish to learn more about me, please visit You may also call me at 818-825-6996.

Kind regards
Bandele Oguntomilade
Hi Parvin Khanoom. I would love to assist you as I live in Woodland Hills myself. I have listed and sold bank foreclosures as well. I see you're from Florida. I grew up there. Feel free to contact me directly at 818-903-2040 so we can chat. It can be difficult with that price range as there may be other buyers and investors competing but it is definitely do-able.

Sara Mehrpouyan
Rodeo Realty
dre# 01712757
I specialize in the area, have been an active local agent here in Woodland Hills for 12 years and I am familiar with the inventory. I can be reached at 818-298-7521.

I'll be holding an open house at 22100 Burbank this sunday from 1:00-4:00, please stop by, I'd love to meet you!

Jeannine Sharaga
I sell more condos in the West Valley than just about any other agent - and mostly on the buyer side. I have probably sold 15 condos in that price range this year, and many more last year when there was a better pipeline. If you have any questions, give me a call at 310-482-0173.

Richard Schulman
#1 Selling and Listing Agent Keller Williams Westside Realty