Home Buying in Weston>Question Details

Kerry, Home Owner in Weston, FL

I am looking to buy a condo in Mariposa Pointe in Weston near the town center.

Asked by Kerry, Weston, FL Sat May 26, 2012

Are there any agents that have a 3 bedroom listing? looks like there is little inventory. Need a ground level and cannot pay over 300,000. I'd like to be in by Sept of 2012. Thanks for your help.

Answers

9
Kerry,

If you will allow one of my realtor partners to assist you, in additiion to them giving you better service than other realtors, we'll have up to $5,000 Buyer's Agent credit that a qualified borrower can use to obtain rates in the 2.00% range!

Or, we can use the credit to pay for your closing costs (note: getting the seller to pay closing cost means you'll have to pay that much more for the house with a higher payment, so it is NOT the same at all!)

Here's a list of items borrowers can choose to apply Buyer's Agent Credit towards:

pay for Closing Costs
pay for separate Attorney representation for Buyer
pay for Loan Interest Rate Reduction
pay for a Gift Card to Home Depot, Lowes, Best Buy
pay towards Buyer’s down payment /certain programs
pay for the 1st full year of home owner’s insurance
pay for taxes and ins. escrows
pay for a Home Warranty
pay for home repairs
pay off credit card debt
pay off car loans
pay off motorcycle loans
pay off boat loans
pay towards a new boat
pay off collections and judgments
pay to lower the sales price even further
pay towards new furniture, TV, Sound System, etc.
pay to upgrade all new appliances
pay for home remodeling and additions
pay to have home painted interior and/or exterior
pay for weekly pool maintenance
pay for credit repair
pay towards a boat purchase
pay for landscaping
pay for monthly lawn care
pay for Security System and monthly payments
pay for new flooring
pay for new A/C system

…even pay prior realtor for efforts showing properties

Contact me like many others are doing and you can talk with a realtor on standby

Steve McRory
Pro Option Mortgage/ Florida
steve@pro-option.com
http://WWW.PRO-OPTION.COM
Ph: 888 662 4404
Hi Kerry

Are you still looking for a condo in Mariposa Pointe? Let me know how I can assist you.

Azalia Joel
954-591-4526
Steve is right and if you find that you are looking for any mortgage brokers or loan officers in South Florida I recommend you look no further than Charlie Harris, now with Supreme Lending. He has over 30 years experience satisfying customers in the mortgage industry, several times being the top producer of mortgages in South Florida.

Call him today for a mortgage in South Florida at (954) 234-7800.
RUTH E. GALLEGOS - 954 540-1025, Agent, Weston, FL

Good afternoon!

I'll be more than happy to assist you! Please give me a call and or just drop me an e-mail with what you're looking for! I have few listings that I can show you!

Thanks and Have a wonderful weekend!
Give Cheryl Lopes a call at (954) 258-6910. She has listings for the perfect condo for you. She is great; I've purchased two homes from her. Check out http://www.thecheryllopesteam.com for listings and good information about buying and selling. 30+ years of experience and she helped me save time and money. Otherwise, just give her a call today and she'll help you find that condo right away.

If you are looking for a mortgage, there is no one better than Charlie Harris. He also has 30+ years of experience, and over 1100 linkedin connections who will tell you how great he is. There is no one more knowledgeable and professional. You can reach him at (954) 234-7800 or charlieharris50@gmail.com.

Good luck Kerry! Try them and I promise you will be happy you did- that's my team and I couldn't have been more satisfied.
Hello Kerry, you are correct about the inventory being limited at the moment. Currently there are 3 listings in Mariposa Pointe and 2 of them have entry on the ground floor but is a true coach home with an interior 2nd level. I believe I could negotiate very close to $300,000 for you depending on whether you are purchasing with cash or financing. Please contact me for more information.

It would be a pleasure to assist you. You chose a great location and yes it’s within walking distance to the Weston Town Center for shopping & dining. Prices are increasing but it may still be possible to get something for that price range. There’s about on the market at the moment inventory is constantly changing. If you would like to contact me I can send you what’s currently available and make sure you’re up to date on the new listings that come on. We look forward to hearing from you.

Betty Bishop, Realtor-Associate
Broward, Dade, Palm Beach
and Serving all of Florida
Fax: 954-845-3497
bettyhomesonline@gmail.com
http://www.BettyHomesOnline.com

I recommend Gregory Bishop, Loan Consultant cell 954 661 1368 (for all your Loan/Mortgage needs)
Dear Kerry,

Happy Memorial Day Weekend! Mariposa Pointe is a great town home community right next to Weston's Town Center, where you can walk to all of the nearby restaurants, shops and Publix supermarket. Most of the listings are quite upgraded. I would be happy to send you the listings you requested. My office is inside Weston's Town Center. What you have asked for is quite possible. Please send me your contact information.

Susan Penn, PA, EWM Realtor
penn.s@ewm.com
954-557-5993
http://www.susanpenn.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat May 26, 2012

Sandra Davis, PA, CDPE
La Rosa Realty, LLC
Weston, FL 33327
homesbysandra@gmail.com
954-809-3546 x. 8013
It would be our pleasure to help you with that. We live in Weston, have owned in Mariposa - in fact, my parents built there, moved up from Coral Gables & lived there until they passed away several years ago. It is a great place - walk to Town Center for shopping & dining. Prices are increasing but it may still be possible to get something for that price - we won't know until an offer is presented.
There is very little on the market right now and there usually are only a few at a time but there usually is a steady flow of inventory. If you would like to contact us we can send you everything that is available and also keep you up to date on new listings that come on. There is also Courtside & The Legends which are the same floor plans - just not as close to Town Center. Would that also interest you? There is one in The Legends that just came on priced at $295,000. Let us know. Our email address is themyers@westonproperties.com. You can also check these out on our web site - http://www.westonproperties.com. We look forward to hearing from you.
I am interested in more info on the Legends. Is that your listing? Also, is that the correct e-mail? It did not work. Kerry
Flag Sat May 26, 2012