Dianna, Both Buyer and Seller in California

I am looking to buy a 2 bedroom mobile home with either a 2 bath or 1.5 bath in Golden Days Mobile Home Park

Asked by Dianna, California Thu Oct 18, 2007

on Superstition Blvd. Is there anything available with pictures???? Price range is about $9 - $10,000 cash. I want in an RV 55 park

Answers

3
I would highly recommend investing that cash instead in a downpayment on a single family home here in one of the southeast valley's amazing active adult communities! I have two in mind that are just going crazy with sales right now, and are definitely not suffering from the current housing market blues. Prices start in the 160's....so your mortgage payment would not be much higher than the lot rental at the MH park! I realize that you have a budget in mind, but I want to be sure that you are aware of the values available here in AZ in the active adult world.

If you are interested, drop me a line and I can give you specifics.
Holly is correct, most real estate licensees do not carry the necessary licensure to sell mobile homes on rental lots considered personal property (chattel). If you're not able to visit or contact the community manager there are two (2) manufactured housing websites, MHAMERICA and MHVILLAGE, that might have listings displayed for that community.
Web Reference: http://www.mhamerica.com/
If you are looking for mobile homes in a park, they most likely will not be on this site. Real Estate agents are not licensed to sell homes in Mobile home parks (where the land is rented) unless the lease is a long-term lease which is transferrable to another party when the mobile is sold. There are several websites that you can go to to find mobile homes in parks, however, they will not contain all the listings in all the parks. Mobile home dealers typically do not cooperate in the same manner as Realtors...which unfortunately, makes a lot more work for the consumer in search of a home in a park. Best advice is to call Golden Days, and see if they have an on-site staff who sells theirhomes...but to see ALL the inventory currently available there, you will probably have to drive block ot block,....the on-site sales staff generally will not have information available to you on homes in that park offered by other brokers. If they do not have an on-site sales staff, they can probably tell you which brokers typically handle homes in that neighborhood. Good Luck!