Pablo Rodz, Home Buyer in Houston County, TX

I am looking to buy a bargain lake front property near Orlando, Kissimmee, Tampa area, do you think I could get one? 3-2

Asked by Pablo Rodz, Houston County, TX Sun Jan 30, 2011

Lake front or lake view property land or single family home 3-2 , with a bargain price to buy as an opportunity. In the order of 10 to 65K

Answers

3
Hi Pablo,

Yes, I did find a few such properties on small lakes in Osceola and Orange Counties. They date from 1956 to 1985. Contact me if you'd like the details.

Mark LeMenager
Find your next house with the click of a mouse.
Search the MLS without obligation or registration from my website.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Jan 31, 2011
Hello Pablo!

Good luck on this one! Lakefront property is always valuable because of the location unless you buy way up in the boonies or the property is in really bad shape.

There is a misconception out there that people can purchase really cheap homes in Central Florida. I say this because I service customer relocating to the area and the 1st thing some tell me is that they want a really nice home in a nice area as cheap as possible.

Javier Rodríguez
HouseStar Realty Group Inc.
Real Estate Broker
Lic: BK703443
Certified SFR Short Sale and Foreclosure Resource

: 407.429.5243 | P: 407.301.3401 | F: 407.373.0064 | eFax: 407.264.6260
Pablo,

Absolutely...it's a matter of finding an agent that can support your interests. Many of the lower priced homes will require some fixing up.