Diana, Renter in Astoria, NY

I am looking into renting a 2 family house my family and my parents. We are willing to look in Astoria, Whitestone or Bayside. Help?

Asked by Diana, Astoria, NY Sat Mar 16, 2013

Hi Diana,

I notice that you were renting last year. Perhaps you are ready to purchase a home this year. I specialize the areas you were seeking in a rental.

I work for the largest independent realtor in Queens.

Please give me a call if I can be of any assistance.
Happy Holidays.

Toni Ann Vatier
East Coast Realtors
Bayside, NY
Hi Diana,

Im Dorothy from Charles Rutenberg Realty. How are you? How many bedrooms and bathrooms do you want on the 1st floor and on the 2nd floor?
Please call 718-926-0418. Thanks.
Consider working with an agent of your own; check http://www.mlsli.com Also check local print media for by owner rentals, always verify ownership before exchanging any money; word of mouth, etc.
Hi. I'm Emilio and very familiar with the area. I don't have anything at the moment but I can certainly find out for you. Send me a message with your criteria and information to contact you in case I find something this incoming week if you like.