Home Buying in Queens>Question Details

Marysia Weln…, Home Buyer in New York, NY

I am looking into purchasing in Glendale, Queens. My two options are a 1400 sq ft one bedroom/2 bath condo with gated parking, small gym, roof space,

Asked by Marysia Welnicki, New York, NY Tue Apr 9, 2013

and a full view of the city vs a 1700 sq ft 3bed/1 bath detached house in the same neighborhood. Thoughts? Will a one bedroom duplex be hard to sell in 5 ish years? (factoring in that full skyline view)

Answers

3
It's really all a matter of personal preferences, therefore purchase the property that you'll enjoy the most and know you'll be happiest calling it your home....
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Apr 9, 2013
Hi Marysia,

This is an important financial and emotional decision and is solely dependent on your feelings, we wont be able to predict market conditions in 5 years, so I would advise you to pick what you feel suits you best. = )

If you have any questions you can reach me at 347-463-2979.
Marysia, it's about what you prefer and what's a best fit for your household. Either will more likely be equally as difficult or easy to sell. There is a market for both types of units. Good luck!

If my response was helpful, consider clicking BEST ANSWER!

Javier Meneses
Senior Loan Officer
STERLING NATIONAL BANK
310 Crossways Park Drive
Woodbury, NY 11797
jmeneses@snb.com
(516) 606-9648