Gierhedd75, Home Buyer in Philadelphia, PA

I am looking into purchasing a new home within the next 6-12 months, but my median FICI score is a 596. I am working with a credit counseling service

Asked by Gierhedd75, Philadelphia, PA Tue Jul 30, 2013

at the moment to try to bring it up a bit. i have alsi paid off two of my credit cards completely. the third is payed through regularly scheduled automatic payments. I have some late payment history on my report as well. Having said all that, I know that I need a minimum score of 620 to qualify for a VA loan. But is there an off chance there is a lender who is willing to work with my score now? I ask because I am on a deadline to find a home for my family and I within 12 months. We are looking to get out of Philadelphia altogether, and have been looking at Delaware County. Any thoughts?

Answers

5
Yes Please call me at 215-725-5700 X49 so we may speak in person there are several ways that your credit score can be worked with. I'm asking you to call me because you need to be provided the Oral disclosure which is required by the State of PA. As for Delaware County it depends on what area you want to be in and how much you know about the area and your price range Please call me so I can give you this information If you prefer to e-mail me direct my e-mail is below DON'T give out any info without a Consumer Notice it is for your protection.

Philip J. Cunningham Sr.
V.I.P. Realty Corporation
7942 Bustleton Ave
Philadelphia, PA 19152
215-725-5700X49 cell 267-934-1971
philcunningham2004@yahoo.com
Web Reference: http://www.GreatPaRE.com
Thanks for all of the responses I received. As an update, I was able to raise my median score to 657. While that still isn't great, it's a start. I will continue to work on bringing that number as high as it will go. I know that will take a considerable about of time, but at least the ball is rolling.
Just a quick hint call Neal at 484-356-5719 This is the person I referto about credit just tell him I told you to call and check it out I be here if you need anything call me at 215-725-5700 X49

Philip Cunningham
V.I.P. Realty Corp
7942 Bustleton Ave
Philadelphia,PA 19152
215-725-5700 X49 cell 267-934-1971
Philcunningham2004@yahoo.com
Web Reference: http://www.GreatPaRE.com
Good day, to my knowledge some lenders prefer a minimum score of 620. However, you will need some positive tradelines someone reporting positive credit history ie: credit cards, car note, student loans etc..Without reviewing your report its rather difficult to say what you next step could be considering you may need some secure credit cards or maintain your current credit card balances to 50% of the line of credit provided to you. I usually refer my clients to a grant counseling agency for whatever area the buyer is interested in purchasing their home. After I review their credit. Since, there are grants and incentives for 1st time buyers. Fill free to contact me I would be happy to assist you and family through the course of Homeownership.

Exit Benchmark Realty
441 E. Girard Ave. Phila. PA19125
Jae Jones
215-427-2870 office
267-586-1326 mobile (best method of contact )
Thejaeteam@yahoo.com
You're wasting your time with a credit counselor. Meet with a Loan Officer and. Let them advise you as to exactly what you need to do in order to qualify. We have the ability to run a credit analyzer report which lets you know how much money you need in order to rapidly improve your credit and how much of a score increase you'll get as a result.

You will not find a lender who will lend with anything less than a 620-640 score. Good luck.

If my response was helpful, consider clicking BEST ANSWER!

Javier Meneses
Senior Loan Officer
STERLING NATIONAL BANK
310 Crossways Park Drive
Woodbury, NY 11797
jmeneses@snb.com
(516) 606-9648 Cell
(516) 740-4478 Office
(516) 918-5383 Fax