Home Buying in Bayville>Question Details

Effanie1, Home Buyer in Bayville, NJ

I am looking into possibly buying a forclosure home in bayville nj 08721. I am trying to find out who to talk to about this? I don't nknow if

Asked by Effanie1, Bayville, NJ Sat Jul 14, 2012

there is We are moving from where we are living now in forked river by November 30 2012. and we asre in need of finding another home IN BAYVILLE something that is cheap enough that we can borrow from a loan company and pay off right away.

Answers

3
Diane Maffei’s answer
Please give me a call at 732-804-7642 or e-mail me at Diane@SellShoreHomes.com so we can discuss your criteria for a home in Bayville. Is your property in Forked River currently on the market or are you renting? The majority of my listings and sales over the years have been in Bayville so I know the area quite well. I would love to assist you...Diane Maffei, Veltri Realtors
You can send me your e-mail address and I will set you up with all the new listings that come on the market in Bayville. susan0115@comcast.net. I work at Bay Coast Realty in Bayville.
Hi, I am not sure how cheap you need to be, but I am the head of the foreclosure division for my company. If you would like to reach me on my cell 732 600 1570 or email wtroy@veltrirealtors.com I will be happy to discuss.