Home Buying in Matawan>Question Details

Summer, Home Buyer in Matawan, NJ

I am looking in the Aberdeen area. There are two communities that I thought were nice

Asked by Summer, Matawan, NJ Mon May 3, 2010

Orchards at Aberdeen but it had some kind of factory behind it? Also liked Aspen Woods. Does anyone have any feedback or any other communites that I should consider? Thank you

Answers

2
Hi Summer,
It really depends on if your preference is a townhome or single family house. Aberdeen has a few very nice complexes to choose from. Aspen Woods is a beautiful townhouse complex while Orchards@Aberdeen is a Single Family home complex. I currently have 3 homes available for sale in Orchards and 2 townhomes in Aspen. We also have the Marc Woods, Freneau, and Strathmore sections which contain lovely single family homes and the Preserve @ Matawan (which is newly built) and the Wyndham Place Condo complexes just to name a few. Shoot me an email or give me a call to discuss more specific aspects of what you are looking for so I can help narrow your search down better.

Have a great day!
Lori Bocchieri
Weichert – Aberdeen
732.239.8044
lbocchieri@gmail.com
Hi Summer
It really depends on what you are looking for a house or a townhouse? Aspen Woods are upscale townhouses 2 Br 2.5 Bath w/ garages some w/ elevators. another nice condo cmty is Wyndham Place but they don't have garages slightly older. The Orchards @ Aberdeen are single family homes, If you are looking for younger single family homes in Aberdeen The Orchards & Heritage Estates are in the same price range
& same location. There are also other houses scattered in Aberdeen non development homes that you may like.Feel free to contact me if you need help finding a home
Joan Congilose
RE/MAX Central Manalapan
(732) 972-1000 ext:364
(732) 232-5277