Crash, Home Buyer in Leesburg, VA

I am looking fro a realtor in Leesburg Virginia

Asked by Crash, Leesburg, VA Sat Nov 15, 2008

Foreclures and Shortsales

Sure I am local in area for 20+ years. I give rebate to my client contact me Atul.iagent@gmail.com
I specialize in REO and short sales properties. Happy to help: 703-389-4667

Irina LaMar, Realtor
Short sales? Don't they sound sexy?

The idea of the bank taking a $200,000 hit to your benefit.

Yeah you might hear that is takes a lot of time, but you are patient right?

Well that is the problem... it isn't just a matter of patience. It is a matter of only 1 in 10 (was 1 in 5) actually closing. So it if takes 3-6 months and only 1 in 10 closes, that means it can take 5 years to get one.

But the chance of a Short Sale closing can be as high as 80% if you ask my "Top 10" questions to as a listing agent. See my blog so you can become a short sale expert.

Broker/Owner FranklyRealty.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Nov 16, 2008

Both foreclosures and short sales require an experienced Realtor to help you get to settlement successfully. In addition to that, you must have someone that you can communicate effectively with and get along with, as well as being able to depend on them to be proactive on your behalf. You will want someone who is honest with you about the marketplace and any properties you see, and they will expect honesty and clear communication from you as well. Email or call anytime if you have any specific questions.

Please also check out my profile, website, and LinkedIn profile.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Nov 15, 2008
What are your particular needs out of a Realtor you are looking and have you found a house that you want to buy or starting out to look for one.
We just got one contract on Bank Owned ratified yesterday and another on a short sale in Ashburn. Please email back if you consider our teams with a dedicated buyer agent. check out our website.
Web Reference: http://www.Realtygeeks.com
I work in the area. Please check out my profile on LinkedIn as well as my website. Thanks and I look for to the opportunity to help.
Web Reference: http://www.GottaHavePav.com