Thg, Home Buyer in Oakland, CA

I am looking for the realtor to represent me in house purchase in El Cerrito and adjusent areas. Would like to interview those who are interested.?

Asked by Thg, Oakland, CA Wed Sep 16, 2009

Answers

7
thg,
I am happy to schedule time to meet with you and to see if we are a good match for each other. I have helped a number of clients find great properties in el Cerrito. I;m sure you could speak with any of them about their experience with me. Please check out my website, http://www.billfletcherhomes.com and my blog, http://www.billfletcherhomes.blogspot.com and let me know if you want to meet. And best of luck in your home search!
Hello Thg,

Very smart choice to interview agents! I would love the chance to earn your business. Please contact me with a time that's convenient for you, it'll be my pleasure to interview with you and show you my expertise and at the same time find out what your goal is so we can work towards that together. Good luck.

Kamal Randhawa
Broker
510-932-1066
Hi Thg,

I would love to set up a time with you and see what you are looking for in an agent and if we are a good fit. Also, I am hosting a first time homebuyers course September 23rd from 6:30-8:30pm at my office in Rockridge.

You can reach me today at 510.622.8300 x 114 or call me anytime on my cell phone at 415.307.1423.

Gina
Thg

What a great idea to interview realtors --- since buying a home is a significant investment, you are doing the right thing by making sure your interests are well represented.

One way you can determine a realtor's dedication to his/her profession is by looking at their respective websites, and see how comprehensive (or generic) the information is. A realtor who spends time and effort providing relevant information online is someone who is "wired" to the market place.

And since you posted your question on Trulia, you can also give some points to agents who have answered questions and blogged on Trulia.

Thanks, and good luck with your search.

Pacita
510 205 2992
WOW! I hope you are ready for a ton of responses to this question!

My name is Jessica and I would be more than happy to set up a time to meet with you and discuss your needs and how I can help make your dreams of home ownership come true! I am an agent in the Oakland/Piedmont office of Keller Williams Realty. I specialize in first time home buyers and investors.

Check out my website and give me a call. I look forward to the opportunity to earn your business!

Warm regards,
Jessica
Hi Thg,

I am showing clients homes in this area now so I'm pretty familiar with what's available. Let me know if I can help.

Mike
Web Reference: http://www.rwacclaim.com
Hi Thg,

I would be more than happy to refer you to a local and professional agent.

When you have a moment, call be at (209) 444-6610 in order to provide your contact information.

"Rocky" G.H. Hawrysz, Realtor®, Broker Associate, e-PRO®, ABR®
Prudential California Realty
(209) 444-6610 - Direct Office Line
Lic.: 01468373