Home Buying in Pensacola>Question Details

Teach4all, Home Buyer in

I am looking for the names of subdivisions that have a community pool- no more than 20 minutes from the University of West Florida.

Asked by Teach4all, Wed Apr 18, 2012

Answers

7
the big question is how much do you what to spend ?
eaton square 700-1000/m
lamplighter 450-1000/m
all of these are apts
There is a subdivision Heron's Forest that has a community pool and is close to a major artery..
If you would like more information please let me know by email robgean@gmail.com or cell 850-206-0395.
Thank You,
Robert Gean
Hi there! I see you may be a teacher by your title. I am an interpreter for the Deaf and ard of Hearing as well as a Realtor. I often get to go into the school sytem here in Pensacola and interpret for the kids there. I love both of my Professions.

Anyway, back to Real Estate...the cheapest Nature Trail house is $239,959 and go up from there. The most expensive house in Newcastle Place is $141,00 and go down from there. I would suggest The Moors right across the bridge in Milton. I have good friends in there and may have a listing in there shortly too. The cheapest in there right now is $155,000 and the most expensive is $465,000 The ammenities are awesome too!

I hope that helps! Check me out at http://www.kimberlygettle.com if you'd like more infomation! Have a beautiful weekend coming up!
Newcastle Place located off 9 Mile Road near Pine Forest Road offers a community pool. Homes range from 1300-1900 sq ft with current prices ranging from $109,900 to $149,900. HOA dues are less than $26/month.
Additionally, there are many condo communities with pools located within a 20 minute drive of UWF.
I'd be glad to do a specialized property search for you -- including all of the details you'd like to find in a home and community -- close to UWF. Just call me at 850-686-9919 or email me via my website: TartanPropertiesFL.com and I'll get that search out to you asap!

Barbara
Stonebrook Village in Pace is very convenient to UWF (10 miles; approximately 17 minutes per MapQuest!) and has a community pool as well as a golf course . The community is gated. Please contact me if you have any other questions or to schedule showings for available properties there.

Thanks!
Barbara
Thank you for the reply. We are looking in the price range of $170-200. There are only two of us. (Kids are grown).
Flag Wed Apr 18, 2012
Are you looking for a townhome or a house? Nature Trails is one subdivision that has a community pool. Let me know if you want more information. I would love to help you.
Thank you for the quick reply, Judy. IF we were to move to Pensacola, we would want to buy a house. We don't know yet if my husband has the job, but I am doing a little pre-househunting... just in case.
Flag Wed Apr 18, 2012