Cjharris0925, Renter in Bronx, NY

I am looking for rent to own property. Does anyone know anything about that?

Asked by Cjharris0925, Bronx, NY Sat Jul 23, 2011

I am looking for rent to own property. I am moving from new york and this is one of the close towns I know to new york where i can commute. Renting to own is a better financial option for me at the moment. any help will be well appreciated.

Answers

12
welcome to our website:

------- http://www.chic-goods.com/ --------

if you like to order anything you like.

More details,

please just browse our website Quality is our Dignity;

Service is our Lift.

enjoy yourself.

thank you!!

------- http://www.chic-goods.com/ -----
Be sure an attorney for you is involved.
Hi..not sure if you have started looking yet..there are owners that will do rent to option...some are listed that way and others may be open to option....sometimes the longer they are listed or if vacant....please contact me if you need any assistence (203-561-2811)
Be sure to have your attorney involved.
Web Reference: http://www.cgrealestate.net
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Nov 5, 2011

Not sure if you have found something yet or not, but in any event, there are many properties out there that are listed for rent as well as for sale, these would be good target properties for you to look at. Also, consider any properties that are just for rent, sometimes the owner would like to sell, but is just choosing to rent right now. It's a great time to lock down a price on a rent to own property now, Danbury is a great New York commuter location & lower property taxes! Good luck!

Jessica Granger REALTOR, MBA, OICP
ERA Goodfellow Homes
26 Mill Plain Rd
Danbury, CT 06811
203-241-9208
One tricky part about renting w/ an option is in negotiating the final sale price. You will have an appraisal and inspections done now to educate you on the property condition and its value, just as a buyer closing in 45 days would do. I have had sellers request negotiations in place to finalize the purchase price now - and potential buyers prefer to decide that number at the end of the typical first year of renting. Market value for a property can go up or down, and any number of things can change in the course of of a year. Legal protections have to be in place for both the renter/buyer and the seller. Best case scenario is that as a future buyer there is no question in your mind that this particular property is for you and that you can establish a good relationship with the seller. Anything is possible in this crazy market we're in.
Jean O'Neill, Realtor
Wm. Pitt Sotheby's Int'l. Realty
Danbury, CT
203-300-2332
joneill@wpsir.com
I know of a rent to own option in Lake Forest, north end of Bridgeport. This is a 3 bedroom waterfront property. If you want more details, visit http://www.CappelloRealtyGroup.com. 1395 Chopsey Hill Road is the address.
CJ: I am of the similar opinion to Ron. Rent to own may be possible but they are hard to find. It needs to be done on an each case by case anaylsis. ie find a rental you like and we then ask owner if they would consider purchase option.
I have been in the Real Estate business for 26 years, and done many Rent to Own transactions. Every market is different... that's why I love my job. And, in this market, anything is possible. I am licensed in the State of Connecticut, based in Fairfield. Please e-mail or call if I can help in any way.
Stephanie Thompson
William Pitt Sotheby's International realty
342 Pequot Ave.,
Southport, CT., 06890
203-913-4500
Dear CJ
There is plenty of these kind of rentals in the Greater Danbury area. I'm currently working with a couple same senerio, option to buy. I have been a long time Greater Danbury resident.
Please feel free to contact me via text/mobile or email.
Margaret Nagy
203-885-8003
margaretnagy@prudentialct.com
There are plenty of rent to own opportunities in the Danbury area right now. I would be happy to work with you. Please contact me at your convenience. 203.733.3941
Web Reference: http://www.pattymcmanus.com
Lease to own is a better option for a lot of people right now!

Unfortunately, they are very rare and hard to find; both.

You may have your Realtor leep an eye out, but I wouldn't hold your breath (to mix my metaphors)

Good luck and may God bless