Startingover…, Home Buyer in Elk Grove Village, IL

I am looking for recommendations for a very knowledgeable and honest morgage broker.

Asked by Startingover2012, Elk Grove Village, IL Fri Jun 22, 2012

I was forced into a short sale in 2010 due to unforseen circumstances and after 2 years of trying to sell my previous residence before things really got bad. However, I have picked up the pieces and moved on. My credit is now in the 730's and my income is almost twice as much as 2010 and I am paying down my debt systematically.

I know that in order to qualify for an FHA on a new residence, I need to wait three years, which puts me in March of next year (roughly). My plan is to purchase a single family residence that is less than 2x my income with an FHA loan. I'd like to get the ball rolling and present my most current credit report to a great mortgage broker to get feedback on what I should work on until the spring of next year when I would like to start looking again. Ideally, I'd like someone who has experience working with folks that have a short sale on their record and are interested in going the FHA route....

Answers

13
Karen Dumais’ answer
I recommend Carolyn Litton at GB ShelterMortgage. The address is 25 Turner Avenue Elk Grove Village, IL 60007. Ste 101. T: 847-806-8357 F: 800-630-2706 Carolyn.Litton@gbmail.com
Carolyn is extremely knowledgeable and has excellent customer service. From the initial preapproval of your mortgage to closing your transaction she guides you along the way. You can be assured of sound reliable advice and direction when you use Carolyn Litton at GB ShelterMortgage!
Tony Lupescu at Fifth Third hes the best! 708-351-6416 Tony@Loansfromtony.com
Hi Elizabeth. The only guy that can help you is my guy. Give me your number or email please and I will give you his info. He is in Schaumburg. He is the only one that can help you. He is honest and very knowledgeable. I can even give you a real estate agent. Send me your info via my email. Kamarei63@att.net
Hi Steve, I am a Realtor and may have worked with your person in the past. What is his name and number. I would be happy to contact him. Thanks!
Flag Wed Feb 5, 2014
I have several local lenders that I highly recommend. If you need a recommendation, please feel free to call or email me.
We are a direct lender and get paid on volume and therefore always try to get our clients the lowest rate. Clients get a closing credit if the rate is higher as we are always looking out for our clients. We are also better than a broker because we deal directly with Fannie Mae and Ginnie Mae and fund the loans in our name. We aren't waiting around on the big banks to approve the deal. We staff our own underwriting department and get things done quickly. You can call me at (630) 639-1081 and I can give you a pre-approval the same day and help you find a quality realtor in the area.

We can do: FHA, Conventional, USDA, VA, HARP, Interest Only, Home Equity, Fixed, and Variable. Find out which product is right for you by calling Brad at (630) 639-1081.

Brad Neumann
Sr. Loan Officer
Mobile Phone: (630) 639-1081
Email: bneumann@myccmortgage.com
3130 Finley Rd. Suite 510C
Downers Grove, IL 60515
My name is Leonard Pollard, and I am the person that is going to help you accomplish your mortgage needs. You just recently made a mortgage inquiry and that is why I am writing to you now. When dealing with potential borrowers over the internet, I typically introduce myself first via email. I will try to call you within 24 hours unless you prefer a different time or place for me to contact you.

I must tell you that I do not work with all potential borrowers just as they do not work with me. I am straight forward and to the point. In addition to that, I treat every borrower with the same level of service that I expect for myself when making important financial decisions. I use my 13 years of experience in the mortgage industry to provide the best products available for my borrowers and their specific needs.

I would like the opportunity to have a brief conversation with you to discuss your expectations. If you feel that you would like to talk sooner, do not hesitate to call or reply at any time. I have attached an application for your convenience as well.

Our mission, at Quality Mortgage Lending, is to secure the best mortgage available for our clients. We will work diligently to find you the best possible terms, helping you achieve your financial goals in a friendly and professional manner. Our clients truly do come first and will be treated with the utmost respect and forthrightness. You will notice the difference from the initial consultation. Call today and ask how Quality Mortgage Lending can help you.

Leonard M. Pollard-NMLS#225784
(630)401-9495 Direct
(630)470-6830 Office
(630)470-6844 Fax
lp@qualitymortgagelending.net
http://www.qmlending.com/lp

Hello. A truly honest and very helpful Loan Advisor Tricia Rieth with Key Mortgages. She is very helpful and has years of experience.
Tricia Rieth / Trusted Loan Advisor / Key Mortgage Services, Inc.

11 W. Schaumburg Rd.

Schaumburg. IL 60169

847-923-5832 Office 847-312-4202 Cell 312-592-6685 eFax

http://www.triciarieth.com Website

tricia.rieth@keymortgageservices.com

NMLS # 200934
Gene Walters

HomeTrust Mortgage Corporation
1475 E. Woodfield Road #110
Schaumburg, IL 60173

Phone: 847.517.1700
Fax: 847.517.1711
Cell Phone: 847.217.7030

Hello. I have worked with Mr. Gene Walters for many years. I do not trust anyone but him. He is honest, very reliable and fast with his responses and loan processes. Please contact him and tell him you were referred by Steve Kamarei. If he can not do it, it means it can not be done.
I can refer a mortgage broker I know who was able to get a buyer financed within 13 months of their short sale. It all depends on the circumstances surrounding your previous short sale. If you had 1 event that lead to the short sale, you will be in a better position. I prefer not to post the brokers' name. Feel free to email me and I can give you that information. anne.vodicka@bairdwarner.com

Anne Vodicka
Baird & Warner
My name is Robinette Lebda with Century 21 R. D. Fulk I have worked with both of these mortgage brokers for years now and have also had clients that have been happy with them. I know both of them and both are more than willing to meet in person at your convenience, are honest and take the time to explain any questions you would have in the process.
Please, although I receive nothing in return from them, let them know you have been recommended by me and I know they will take excellent care of you.
Bruce Bufe
1st Advantage Mortgage a Draper and Kramer Company
2 Northfield Plaza, Suite 320
Northfield, IL 60093
bruce.bufe@1amllc.com
office: 847.446.2957
cell: 847.819.9800
e-fax: 630.261.2132

and the other is

Len Tricroce
Home Mortgage Consultant
American Fidelity Mortgage Services, Inc.
4200 Commerce Court
Suite 200
Lisle, IL 60532
Off: (630) 681-1010 X127
Fax: (630) 681-1476
Email: Len@afmsi.com
The good thing
Robinette Lebda
Century 21 R. D. Fulk
1818 E. Northwest Hwy
Arlington Hts, Il 60004
century21robinette@comcast.net
Ofc 847-255-3535
Cell 847-302-8340
Gene Mundt is who I recommend at (815) 277-4036 who is based in Naperville. Very knowledgeable, honest and takes the advisor approach to rebuilding your credit & financial stability.

Good luck to you & it seems you're on the road to recovery!

Lyn Sims
RE/MAX Suburban
(847)230-7324
http://www.LynSims.net
... my first experience in 2007 with getting the morgtage on my first residence was bad, rather underhanded and I've since learned a lot and would like to do things 100% right this time and not have a bad gut feeling throughout the process.

I would be interested in a straight FHA mortgage with the 3.5% down or possibly an FHA 203K loan. I feel that checking into both routes over the next 6-9 months would help me best deterime the route I need to go.

I live in the NW suburbs of Chicago and work in the city, so I'd prefer someone local that I could possibly speak with in person as well as on the phone.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions.