Home Buying in Oxnard>Question Details

c.nancie, Home Buyer in Ventura, CA

I am looking for realtor that will go the extra mile to help us but forever home already pre approved for a loan Just need a go getter HELP

Asked by c.nancie, Ventura, CA Sun May 26, 2013

Answers

9

I'm Broker/Owner of Seaside Realty in Ventura. Feel free to read the testimonials on my profile, and I will be happy to give you the number of any of my previous clients to see how I've gone above and beyond for my clients. I do utilize Docu-sign, but some transactions such as shortsales and REOs do not accept them. You are absolutely correct about needing a go getter agent as the inventory is low and new listings receive accepted offers quickly. As Barry stated below, the best thing for you to do is sit down with a few buyer's agents and interview them. Nothing replaces a good handshake and getting a feel for an agent in person. And your financial situation and your home purchase goals will dictate how to go about purchasing your next home or investment. Wish you the best!

Chris Chin
Seaside Realty
(805) 258-2870
chin.finance@gmail.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sun May 26, 2013
Hello there,

I am just the kind of agent you need then. There are so many buyers looking to buy a home, and the inventory is very low, so the competition is great. If you are not working with a realtor that will go the extra mile for you then the process can take a very long time. I care enough to listen to what my client really needs and not waste time looking at homes that they clearly won't like. Buying a home is not something you do every day so I educate them in the process especially if they are first time home buyers. My buyers are updated every step of the way but when it comes time to negotiating a contract I am the one you want. . Call me and let's find you a home!

Blanca Dover, REALTOR

Century21 Hometown Realty

Website: http://www.blancadover.com
Let's get moving! I'll try my best to satisfy your real estate needs. I'm experienced and ready to be of service.
Thanks & happy home hunting,
Karla Reed
Broker #00867424
805-320-0113
karlyjoreed@gmail.com
I don't go on Trulia that often, so I didn't see the post until today. It looks like all the agents that responded are good choices but if you haven't made a decision yet than throw me in the mix to see if I can outrun the old dogs and young whipper snappers... Best regards,

Tim Comstock
Century 21 Hometown Realty
DRE LIc# 01738643

(805) 890-7086
http://www.timcomstock.com
If I were you I would pick 5 top agents in your area off Trulia, get on the phone and start making some calls. The best way to find a realtor that will suit you needs is to interview them one on one.
Tom

I have sold lots of homes in Ventura since 1990, and have an office in Ventura.

I am open to an interview if your interviewing the agents on this site.

Al Goldberg Broker
805-797-3862 Cell
Thank you for the opportunity. I think if you look at my TRULIA testimonials you will see as the Broker of the Company I have gone the extra mile in each and every instance. I am also an ABR designated and SRES designated which is Accredited Buyers Agent and Senior Real Estate Specialist.
Let us know when you have some available time to sit down and determine a home buying strategy that will work for your particular needs. Our team sold over 40 homes last year, due to our insights into the local market and perseverance. We utilize technology, such as Docu-Sign for electronic signatures from your smart phone. Check out my profile on Trulia and plan to interview several buyers' agents before choosing your 8am-8pm "go getter"...
Call me.! I'm working tomorrow