Jennie Miller…, Real Estate Pro in Phoenix, AZ

I am looking for quality, affordable, and dependable roofer that serves the Phoenix Metro area. Is there any company that you would recommend?

Asked by Jennie Miller PLLC, Phoenix, AZ Wed Mar 6, 2013

Answers

3
I recently used Century Roofing in Phoenix. I found them to be very professional and fairly priced.

I recommend researching any contractor on both the BBB and the AZ Registrar of Contractors. You will see licensing informatiion, bond ratings, complaints and reviews.
Collum Roofing, ask for Mike. Family business in Phx for many many years, I have used them personally and refer them to all my clients. Sincerely, Jim Schade Realtor, Sonoran Realty Group, Inc. Scottsdale AZ
Jennie, I have worked with a GC in Phoenix for the last few years with great success. He works with a number of investors so understands the quality/cost balance, as well as, originally work for a large tract builder in Phoenix so is very familiar with building as a whole. His name is Daniel Miccolis of DR Miccolis construction. Honesty and dependability are two of his main traits. His number is (602) 821-8186.