Breanna Evans, Home Buyer in Colorado Springs, CO

I am looking for market demand in area code 80904, is it currently a buyers market, a sellers market, or is it stable?

Asked by Breanna Evans, Colorado Springs, CO Mon Nov 19, 2012

Answers

3
Hi Breanna,

Great question! It's stable. I buy and sell houses all over the West side and know the unique area like the back of my hand. My office is on 21st and Colorado, 80904. There are great opportunities for buyers and sellers right now. Property values are pretty consistent in 80904 and have been for the past 20 years but it should not be lumped into one category based on the area code. Some houses are a tear down special and some are multi-million dollar homes.

If you have a specific property in mind please call, text or e mail any time.

Holly Jean Price
hollyjeanprice@live.com
719.659.5678
In good condition & priced correctly, it seems to be swinging to a sellers market in Old Colorado City!
I've lived in OCC most of my life & keep an eye on this market in particular.....glad to share my expertise & love of the area with you....just contact me: Patty@PattyStrauch.com
Hi Breanna,

It appears that area code 80904 is trending toward a sellers market. Median home values and listing proices have increased around 13 - 14% over the last year. Number of homes sold is increasing and number on the market is decreasing,

If you would like a more detailed analysis, targeting a specific neighborhood within 80904, or any other area in El Paso or Teller Counties, feel free to contact me.

Thanks.

John Merrell