Home Buying in Eden Prairie>Question Details

Qing, Home Buyer in Eden Prairie, MN

I am looking for land that can built 4 houses in Eden prairie. Let me know if you have. Thanks.

Asked by Qing, Eden Prairie, MN Fri Dec 3, 2010

Answers

4
What kind of land and what type of homes are you wanting to build? What is your time frame and what is your budget? Feel free to contact me directly. Once I know what you are looking to do I will be glad to let know what I have access to.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Dec 4, 2010
Qing, are you working with a Realtor. If not, interview 3, or 4 Realtors, and have them help you search for this.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Dec 4, 2010
I specialize in land acquisition and have transacted over $20 million in pure land sales.

I live in Eden Prairie and know the area well. I have the tools to study topography, soil and wetland conditions, and the availability of sewer and water. I can create rough 3-D renderings and overlay your plans onto aerial images.

One of the most important things to know is bow to create a proper purchase agreement that allows you the ability to obtain approvals before you have to buy it.

The best parcels are usually not listed. I have most of the vacant parcels already identified. However it takes time to contact each of the owners so it is not something I do unless I have an agreement in place.

I would.be happy to meet you and show you what I can do for you and van give you plenty of references. Is there a time and place we could meet that works for you?

Bill Bloomberg
Bloomberg Real Estate Services
(612) 390-3349
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Dec 4, 2010
Just curious, . . . are you a developer?
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Dec 3, 2010