Kevireno, Home Owner in 37421

I am looking for land in the chattanooga, Hamilton county area. I want to place a manufactured home on the land

Asked by Kevireno, 37421 Thu Sep 15, 2011

land to be outside any city tax areas

Answers

3
These guys can help you out. Here are some listings from that area (37421):
http://www.realestatecenterplus.remax-tennessee.com/real-est…
Oh, and by the way - you can check out other areas under Search Properties on their site too. I just linked to the zip code you mentioned.
Flag Mon Nov 12, 2012
How much are you willing to spend, how much property are you looking for and what area would you prefer to be in? Your best bet would probably be Soddy Daisy, Ooltewah or just over the Sequatchie county line on Signal Mtn. However, if you were looking for Signal Mtn. schools you would be unable to send them there for free. You would probably have to pay some tuition if you were able to get them in.
Carol Burns
The Burns Team
423-240-1796
Right now it is very difficult to obtain financing for a manufactured home, unless you have a pretty significant amount of money to put down. It is not impossible though, if you need assistance, please feel free to call or email me at 423-591-9801 or clane@chattmortgage.com