Home Buying in Winchester>Question Details

Keith Sawyer, Home Buyer in Suffolk, VA

I am looking for land in Winchester, Va

Asked by Keith Sawyer, Suffolk, VA Wed Sep 19, 2012

Answers

5
Hello Keith, I would like to find you land to build on and a have a couple of questions: Your purpose for this land is it for residential or commercial use? Also if you can provide some parameters for my search this will aid me in formulating a search criteria tailored to your needs. I hope this email finds you doing well. Best, Fred.
Hello Keith,

Are you looking for commercial or residential lots? Also, are you looking in the City of Winchester or Frederick County?
Keith,
Unimproved parcels from 10000 sq feet to many acres are quite plentiful in the Winchester region at the moment....prices are somewhat down from previous years and with excellent financing options available for land, now could be a good time for you to consider a purchase...please email roger@lamborne.com or go online to http://www.topofvirginia.com to begin your search....I'm looking forward to working with you as your buyer representative...(certain state required disclosures will be sent to you).

Drop me a line with your requirements and when you'd like to visit the area.

Roger Lamborne
Associate Broker
MarketPlace REALTY
Winchester, Va 22601
800-820-8562
Make a Better Move to the Top of Virginia
Hello Keith,

I live in Winchester and have a business here too. There is not much land left in the city to build but we might be able to find something in the county. Let me know your price range, size of land, no. of bedrooms (perc) and how soon. Are you purchasing for investment or for primary home? There are other options so please call or email at your earliest convenience.

Sony Kim
Associate Broker
Keller Williams McLean
703 244 3997
sony_kim@msn.com
ksawyer311@gmail.com
Flag Wed Sep 19, 2012
Good Day Sony,
I am looking to build and I would preffer the country within 20-30 min commute. We have looked at some property on Caittail lane in the past. I am currently in Mongolia working and will be back end of Oct. looking for 5-15 acres between $25000 -$45000. Good school district preffered. if you have anything in mind please let me know.

Respectfully,

Keith Sawyer
Flag Wed Sep 19, 2012
is this going to be for building a home or just for recreation? you can email me at donashiley@mris.com ill be able to help you with more detail :)