Home Buying in Nashua>Question Details

Divs, Home Buyer in Nashua, NH

I am looking for houses in 03062 area How is the Quarry/Winn rd area? Its very close to Cherrywood/Tangle wood homes but I feel prices are v. high.

Asked by Divs, Nashua, NH Tue May 25, 2010

Answers

2
Voices Member’s answer
Hi Divs,
The homes are priced mainly according to the square footage and right now because the interest rates are historically low in 50 years you might end up getting a very good deal. If you want i can help you get some figures and we can talk about it in detail..there are some good bargains out there.

Pooja Gupta
603-233-9651
poojagupta@kw.com
The homes in that neighborhood are deceivingly larger than they seem with most having at least 3000 square feet above ground. Agents typically price according to square footage. I live just around the corner from there and know this area very well. I'm happy to talk in person or over the phone.

Elizabeth Jarman, Realtor
Better Homes and Gardens RE
603-58202231
Web Reference: http://www.lizjarman.com