Home Buying in Moonachie>Question Details

snjg09, Home Buyer in Metuchen, NJ

I am looking for house in Woodridge or Moonachie, NJ. My son in high school. Please let me know which town is good. Thanks Sam

Asked by snjg09, Metuchen, NJ Tue Jan 29, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3006450676-1-Union-St-Moonach…

Answers

5
Not all property in Moonachie on a flood zone. Moonachie has low property tax because it is an industrial area.
Hi Sam -
While locating a home and the best neighborhood for you can be a challenge in itself. However, here is the matter of securing the financing for the home which sometimes nowadays can be a daunting task. Our bank has the ability to close loans within 30 days. If you are planning to obtain a mortgage through your realtor's company (i.e. Weichert or Caldwell) make sure to get a mortgage quote from your current preferred bank and a mortgage-specific banker such as my firm. We are a direct lender and offer very competitive rates. Get 3 quotes and decide from there. I can get you a fast pre-approval within just a few short hours. We are located in Denville, NJ. Feel free to stop by or give me a call.

Best of Luck to You!!

Chris GaldieirI
Sr. Loan Originator
Meadowbrook Financial Mortgage Bankers
(201) 230-1734
cgaldieri@mfmbankers.com
NMLS# 260985
Hey Sam,

I could help you out in searching for a home with a good high school for your son. There are a bunch of great towns in the area that could possibly be a fit. Please do not hesitate to contact me if you'd like me to set up a search within your parameters.

Nicholas Repp
Coldwell Banker
Nicholas.Repp@cbmoves.com

Vist me at NicholasRepp.com
Hi snjg
Im A realtor in the area but live in Woodridge which is a great small town. Moonachie is a flood zone town and the high school students go to WR h.s. please feel free to call me at 201-615-0817 and we can discuss your wants and needs

Eric Aitkens
Century21 Semiao
There are alot of good areas arount there. I work with numerous agents that would love to help you. Please contact me and we could work together to help you get in the best position