Estella, Home Buyer in Dayton View Triangle,...

I am looking for home in Washington Township and Centerville area. I am interested in foreclosure, short

Asked by Estella, Dayton View Triangle, Dayton, OH Wed Mar 25, 2009

sales, estate sales and any other great deals. I am looking for 3 bedroom, 2 baths about 2000 sq. foot house. I am looking for a realtor who has experience with foreclosure houses.
thank you!

Answers

5
Good morning Estella,

Let me suggest something you may not have considered, if you do a search in your price range, you will find some excellent values from all kinds of sources rather than narrowing your search to just these types of properties. For example, properties being sold through relocation companies can be a much better value than those you've listed. Also many homeowners are competing with these sellers.

Here's why these are perhaps better over all values, most short sales, bank owned and foreclosures are sold "as is". You can do inspections for your own purposes but the sellers can not or will not make any repairs. Relocation companies and private owners generally will.

It would be my pleasure to help you,

Susan Morris
Coldwell Banker Heritage Realtors
(937) 510-1248
smorrisrealtor@gmail.com
Hi Estella,
I would be happy to help you find a "great deal". I am a full time Realtor specializing in short sales, pre-foreclosure, foreclosures, etc. I can email all home listings to you, including the before mentioned. Give me the price range and your email address and I'll get on it right away.
Cindy Schimer
Happy Easter! I can email to you all short sales and foreclosures in the Washington Township & Centerville areas along with any information you need about the schools, neighborhoods, weather, crime, churches, & the real estate market, etc.
Hi Estella!

I think you posted a question on here back in January? I have experience in foreclosures, short sales, and estate sales so I can make the process go smoothly for you. I also specialize in the Centerville/Washington Township area - my office is located in Centerville on Paragon Road. I know of many homes that fit your search criteria. Please feel free to contact me at anytime so I can provide you more information on these homes for you.

Thank-you and have a great day,
Christina Asad Edwards, Realtor
Christina.Asad@RealLiving.com
http://www.DaytonOhioHouse.com
Cell or Text 937-205-4741
Office 937-573-0082
Many buyers are also looking for similar homes, therefore the competition is great. Many foreclosed homes are selling for the asking price or above the asking price as multiple offers are received. Buyers also need to be careful of foreclosed homes that have been damaged by previous owners. Coldwell Banker Heritage has the most foreclosed listings in the Dayton area. The foreclosed office is located in Springboro, and most Realtors in that location has extensive experience in foreclosed homes. Recently, a buyer I am working with has gotten his offer accepted on a foreclosed home and we are now on our way to a succesful closing.
Web Reference: http://www.MaryStarkey.com