Chrissy, Home Buyer in 32935

I am looking for for a new house or almost new (2006-2011) in Melbourne, FL area

Asked by Chrissy, 32935 Mon Aug 13, 2012

I am looking for for a new house or almost new (2006-2011) in Melbourne, FL area, 3 bedroom, 2 bath, 1500 SF ? Any house for sale for under $140,000? My credit score is around 680-700 and I would be able to put 10% as down payment. I will be ready to buy in April, 2013.
Please send me more information about this or other similar listings in this area.
Thank you.

Answers

10
Chrissy,
Let me be the first to congratulate you on your decision to buy a home. It is such a great time to buy right now! I noticed that you are looking for a home in the Melbourne area up to $140,000 and know of several areas that I think you would love. I would love to speak with you personally to get a better understanding on your wants and needs in a home. Feel free to call me at 321-806-9121.

Also, visit my website at http://www.JanetSellsBrevard.com My website is free and you can search homes and areas that you are interested in. Congratulations on your credit as well. Are you currently working with a lender? If not, GB Shelter (local lender in Melbourne) is also on my site as well and you can even speak with one of their lenders as well to get a better understanding on what programs are out there for 1st time homebuyers.

Again, congratulations on this wonderful adventure and hope to hear from you soon. :-)

"Making A Difference One House At A Time"

Janet Brown
Exit 1st Class Realty
321-806-9121
JanetBrown 876@gmail.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Aug 14, 2012
Hi Chrissy, It is very difficult to pick a Realtor on the internet, I believe in face to face contact so that we can see how well we mesh together and if we can work as a team. I have over 11 years experience in the Brevard County market, I know I can help you find the home of your dreams! Contact me directly so we can view some homes together! 321-302-9603
This is the State of Florida's link to explain more about toxic Chinese Drywall.

http://www.doh.state.fl.us/ENVIRONMENT/COMMUNITY/indoor-air/…

Beverly Howe, ABR, GRI, TRC, CIPS
broker@floridabuyerbroker.com
1-800-283-7383
I can get you into a home for your price range in Hammock Trace please call me for more details, 321-302-9603. Suzy w/Maronda Homes
I hope you will take a few minutes to look at the information on my homepage regarding toxic Chinese Drywall. The likelihood for you to purchase a home with this toxic substance is high considering the age of the age of the home you want to purchase. There is free and important information for you about this topic with photos and government links to give you more information about this problem drywall used in all areas around Florida. Go to: http://www.floridabuyerbroker.com

Beverly Howe, CIPS, ABR, GRI, TRC
Florida Buyer Broker serving Lee and Collier County Florida
Email: broker@floridabuyerbroker.com Florida Buyer Broker
Local Direct: 239-601-2013
US and Canada Toll Free: 1-800-283-7393
At your service . . .
Chrissy please e-mail me at haughwouts@maronda.com with your contact information and I will be happy to help you! Suzy Haughwout
Chrissy,

If you copy the link below into your browser, you will find 2 current homes coming extremely close to your criteria (1 built in '04 and 1 in '05 and one just under 1500 sq feet). In addition, there are 2 homes that recently went under contract meeting all of your criteria, just to give you an idea of what may come up. There are also 2 communities in West Melbourne building new homes with homes in the 1485 to 1512 sq ft range running in the $130's.

I would love to assist you as a buyers agent!
Please contact me if I can be of any help!

http://www.brevardmls.com/brv/maildoc/3055490_1344875712-Aug…

Lori Hurwitz
Coldwell Banker Paradise
Multi-Million Dollar Producer
Designated Relocation Specialist
Licensed Realtor since 1994
Cornell University, B.S. in Statistics and Biometry
University of Michigan, M.S. in Biostatistics
321-544-4382 (cell)
lorihurwitz@bellsouth.net
Yes Chrissy, there are a few homes that meet your criteria. Please give me a call or email me to discuss your options. I'd love to work with you and help you find just the right house.

Sheila Stone
Real Living All Florida Realty
321-446-2521
sheila.stone@realliving.com
Yes, there are homes that would work for you in the area. Please give me a call or send me an email so we can discuss your options and talk about some things you can be doing now to get yourself ready to purchase a home next spring.

Kristie Escalera
Century 21 Spectrum
321-795-3622
kristie@century21spectrum.com
Chrissy,

If you would like to added to my automated system, that will generate automatically listing that meet your criteria, please send me your email or visit my website and submit your information at http://www.geigergouldrealty.com