Home Buying in Bradenton>Question Details

Justyna, Home Buyer in Bradenton, FL

I am looking for fixer upper house in Bradenton or Sarasota for up to $100K in good location. Can someone help me, please.?

Asked by Justyna, Bradenton, FL Sat Feb 12, 2011

Answers

5
Good Morning,
Our team has a buyer's agent that will work with you and get you exactly what you are looking for. The best thing to do at this point is to set up a meeting to discusss your real estate needs. I may be reached at 941-224-4685.
Stay Healthy & Safe,
Tracey Mullen
RE/MAX Alliance Group
I would be more than happy to help you find a home. In this market for $100,000 you will have a lot to choose from. Depending on your critieria for size, location, age, etc. you may be able to find a home that will not even require that much work.
Please feel free to contact me at any time.
Aaron Ruben
Owner/Broker
Coverstone Realty, LLC
941-232-2937
I would be glad to help you find a fixer upper or even a home that sells for up to $100,000. In this market, there are plenty of opportunities to get great deals. My contact information is:

Deborah Steele
Xena Vallone Realty
Sarasota, FL 34239
941-224-6323 You can also connect with me on facebook Deborah Steele, realtor
deborah@xenavallonerealty.com
Consider working with an agent of your own--interview in person a few agents from different realty companies, and then choose the one you like best; he/she can provide you with suitable listings, keep you informed as new properties emerge on the market, schedule showings, etc.
You'll have the most success by finding a local Realtor, to work with you as a Buyer's Agent. He/she will be able to search the MLS for listings that fit your needs. If you need the name of someone in your area, let me know.

P.S. Have you been prequalified with a lender yet? That should be your very first step.
Web Reference: http://www.sallygrenier.com