Home Buying in Turtle Creek>Question Details

gerovani, Home Buyer in Jacksonville, FL

I am looking for down payment assistance and am not a first time home buyer. What programs are available to assist me with down payment funding.?

Asked by gerovani, Jacksonville, FL Tue Jul 24, 2012

Answers

3
One lender is currently offering up to $15K to purchase. Contact me and I will set you up with them.
The NSP program is the only one I know of where you do not have to be a first time homebuyer. However, if you have not owned property in the last 3 years, you are now considered a first time buyer and there are several programs available, like FHLB, FL Bond, and H2H. If you purchase below Hwy 220 in Clay County, you can get 100% USDA loan. If you need more info, contact me at bkgravitt@gmail.com.
There is a program ONLY in DUVAL County that gives up to $15,000 to help buy a house and the debt disappears in 5 years. One our lenders has the full info.

Also there is USDA funding available in Clay County

Many programs are based on household size and income but still are fairly generous.

Good Luck,

J.D. Weisenburger
Broker-Associate
Coldwell Banker Vanguard realty
(904) 553-0079
danw@vanguardcb.com
Oh My,

I didn't see your second question and I apologize.

The best I can tell you is to contact my partner directly, Carol, at (904) 553-0078 anytime between 10 AM and 8 PM. My main focus is advertising the houses we put on the market, her main focus is helping people get financing and buy homes

I hope we can still help you

J.D. "Dan" Weisenburger
Broker-Associate
Coldwell Banker Vanguard Realty
(904) 553-0079
danw@vanguardcb.com
Flag Thu Aug 16, 2012
My Partner (the blond in the picture) has those answers I will see what I can find out. The other answer about NSP is true. We are the NSP agents in Clay County but only one house remains and it is under contract. It is possible there might be another house but first the last one has to close.
Flag Sun Jul 29, 2012
Thanks J.D.

Is that available only through specific lenders. I am already working with a lender. can you give me a list of lenders to contact?
Flag Wed Jul 25, 2012