Home Buying in McLean>Question Details

Alex, Home Buyer in 22201

I am looking for buy single family house ( 4000-5000 sf )or build one in Mclean ,VA.

Asked by Alex, 22201 Fri Jan 11, 2013

I Have preapproval for 1.6 M .If you are agent and have a listing around this price contact me before put it in market.
if you are a builder and can make it work , let me know.

Answers

27
Email me at neemajnene@gmail.com and I maybe able to help you.
Have you found your home? We build new homes in McLean, and will have a few available very soon. If you are still looking, please give me a ring. Mark 301.512.6070 Focal Point Homes
anybody has listing in my price range which has not been in market yet?
here is my email address usadc71@yahoo.com contact me.
HI Alex,
I too look forward to your call and assisting you as needed.
Warm Regards,
Karen
703-568-6268
Alex. Love to assist. I remember asking you to phone me but stayed by the phone and nothing. I'm at 757-809-2525 or info@callclaudine.com
Claudine Ellis, Broker
still i did not hear from anybody can help me to find home in Mclean.
it's possible....pricing is based on your floorplan you choose and the upgrades.
I can have you talk to a builder i work with that is very competitive with his rates.
Karen
Can any builder build 4000- 5000 sf house for 600,000?
nobody has coming listing for 1,6 in Mclean or Arlington, Area
Alex. My email is info@callclaudine.com if you prefer email. Love to help ya. Thanks
I left you my number but you didn't call me Alex. 757-809-2525.
Regards, Claudine Ellis, Keller Williams Realty

CALL ME!!!!
No builder to make it happen?
I'm assuming you will be your own contractor once you secure a lot...correct?
If so, there are a few lot options here in McLean and Great Falls to consider...
Feel free to email me at my regular email to further discuss.
Karen
Flag Sun Jan 13, 2013
If you the approval doesn't pan out, please let me know. We have another division http://www.ConstructionLoanWarehouse.com We also have many options for financing. Good luck.
any new house in Mclean, which is no in market yet
Alex, I would love to assist you in buying a home. Unfortunately I do not have a listing myself that would suit your needs, but I can certainly help in many other ways. Give me a call directly on my cell at 703-307-3449 to discuss how I can help you.

John Ginty
Keller Williams Capital Properties Fairfax
10300 Eaton Place, Suite 120
Fairfax, VA 22030
Email: JohnGinty@kw.com
http://www.JohnGintySells.com
Hi Alex,

Please call Terri Powell from Long & Foster at (703) 300-2911.
HI Alex,
I have a listing coming up in Great Falls with a price point that has yet to be estabolished but should be close to your ideal price. We also have a lot in Vienna that can be modifed with a smaller home to accomodate your price as well.
Feel free to buzz me or e-mail me any time to further discuss.
703-568-6268
kmartins@mcenearney.com
Hi Alex

Where in McLean are you looking? What type of house are you looking for? Existing? New construction or built fair recently? Do you have a timeframe? Number of bedrooms, baths, etc.

I would be happy to be of assistance helping you find a home if you want to reach out to me and give me more specifics of what you are looking for.

Melissa
mbarkalow@comcast.net
202.285.9479
Hi Alex! Happy Friday!

I would be more than happy to help you along with your search. Please don't hesitate to contact me at (703) 408-9489 so we can discuss further.

Andrea Sandles
Alex, I have an established relationship with a high production semi-custom builder. I have done this before and we collectively will put together over 130 similar deals to the one you described in 2013. We have processes defined to the point where we can price your home in a day once we walk you through a menu of popular floor plans and customize the home to your exact specs. Also, because of our experience and volume, we can deliver the house predictably, consistently, and at a lower cost than a super custom low volume builder. Whoever you contact, make sure you work with someone that is actively doing this and has relationships with all the players (including the county), etc.
Hello Alex,

There are a few sellers who are showing interest in selling. Some of them value their homes more than they should! So want a price that is higher than fair market price. If you are working with an agent, he or she can contact people who may be interested in selling, visit their homes, and assess the real value for you, then if you like the home, your Realtor would help you make an offer.

If you are trying to get builders to work with you, then it would be wise to also have a Realtor that can help you navigate the new homes process, study the market and make sure you do not pay too much.

If you wouldl like my help, I would be more than happy to help you. I can contact potential sellers, local agents and, as an Architect and a Realtor, I love helping my clients understand all that is involved with getting a new home built.

Thank you

Dina Azzam ABR
Realtor / Architect
NVAR Top Producer
Re/Max Hall of Fame
Alex,

Now is a great time to buy and I'd be happy to meet with you and help you find your next home! You may contact me at 703-626-2236 or stephanie.weichertrealtors@gmail.com.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Stephanie
Alex, since I specialize in New Construction, I did some research and found several builders in Mclean who would be honored to custom build custom new home. Please call or email me so that we can set up an appointment with the builders at your convenience. 757-809-2525 or info@callclaudine.com

Warmly,

Claudine Ellis, Broker
Are you already working with a builder? Can you wait for it to be built? If you are real, I can meet you today to put together your deal. Jason W. Upp 703 229 5900
Feel free to call me at 703-625-6731. I do not have any listings in your price range but can call my associates and help you with listed properties.
Alex, I'll be happy to assist you. My number is 757-809-2525. Email: info@callclaudine.com

Claudine Ellis, Broker