Home Buying in Fort Greene>Question Details

308934, Both Buyer and Seller in Brooklyn, NY

I am looking for brownstones to refurbish in Brooklyn- pre-foreclosures, foreclosures or normal sales. Any recommendations on brokers or sites?

Asked by 308934, Brooklyn, NY Mon Feb 6, 2012

areas- fort greene, crown heights, flatbush
will consider apartments as well for refurbishment if good investment - only in condos or condops

if you are a broker pls leave references and contact.
thank you

Answers

5
Hannibal Collins’ answer
I am a broker who is investment minded, instead of being transaction-ally focused. My aspiration is to own a few properties within some years so I believe I think on a tangent which would be beneficial to your endeavors.

[ My mother was an agent during my teens & young adulthood, my dad does contracting. My best friends were investors & I majored in architecture. My broker actively buys sells holds rents & flips properties. ]

I would like to assist in your search and help you extract the most value & ROI possible through insightful seeking & dude diligence.

Hannibalcollins@gmail.com Thanks for your consideration
Hi, your best bet is to visit brokers in the neighborhoods you plan to buy in. My office is Fillmore Ft.Greene so we specialize in premiere brownstone neighborhoods. Foreclosures are extremely tough to find in Ft.Greene, Clinton Hill, Park Slope, and Downtown Brooklyn. Banks have connections with brokers who sell the listings before they hit the market. I deal with investors all the time who also are fierce competitors in these types of properties. Please call me so that we may explore some options for you, and increase your property portfolio. My office is at 75 Lafayette Avenue and I can be reached at 718-858-4700. Thanks!
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Feb 6, 2012
There is one in Bed-Stuy at 600,000 Negoitable.
Dear Buyer,
Please give me a call or email me I may have 2 properties in that area that may be of interest to you.
Michael L.Bryan
Real Estate Broker/Owner
Kingsbridge Management Group,Inc
Telephone# (917)586-0369
Contact and interview in person a few local agents from different realty offices, then choose the one you like best; you can also locate some area agents under the find a pro tab; choose your agent with care.